Apparently the titans are in the light blue jersey

oz615

Ya know, I don't think there should be a limit on the amount of times you can wear em actually. I mean, why not let em split time with your regulars? I can't think of a good reason. Saying there's not enough games to have one at all is an alright arguement, but they do have em, so why not wear em.

More third and fourth jersey garbage... Whatever happened to the days when you were able to know who was on the field just by their uniforms... Give me back the Houston Oiler blue and the Pats with their mad Patriot on the white helmet... and who the hell thought it would be a great idea for the Bengals to wear black pants? The NFL Uniforms are starting to look as if they came from the MAC Conference... and could you picture Reggie Whit playing his last season in Carolina if he had to wear that powder blue jersey? Someone STOP THE MADNESS!!!... or maybe I'm just getting old fashioned in my thirties...

ol' Mr. White is still in Carolina. he just bought into a local Chevrolet dealership in Mt. Holly (Victory Chevrolet) this past summer. he lives north of Charlotte on Lake Norman, where lots of NASCAR and the big $$ locals live. i think Rev. Reggie is also starting up a new church across the state line in upstate South Carolina. he may look out of the norm by not wearing Philly green and silver or the Packers green and gold, but would be one bad agent in the Carolina blue.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

More third and fourth jersey garbage... Whatever happened to the days when you were able to know who was on the field just by their uniforms... Give me back the Houston Oiler blue and the Pats with their mad Patriot on the white helmet... and who the hell thought it would be a great idea for the Bengals to wear black pants? The NFL Uniforms are starting to look as if they came from the MAC Conference... and could you picture Reggie Whit playing his last season in Carolina if he had to wear that powder blue jersey? Someone STOP THE MADNESS!!!... or maybe I'm just getting old fashioned in my thirties...

yes, your definately old fashioned.

"what ever happened to" statements are about as useful as "when i was in high school."

to amend my first comments, the Panthers wore the blue again today at home against the Titans.  maybe after today's a$$whippin' they'll go back into the lockers til next year.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

First of all, while the Panthers' light blue jerseys look alright, the key is they don't look as good as the black ones. This I think is the case with most teams wearing alternates, like the Titans: They're just not quite as good as the navy blue jerseys, so why bother? I always loved how the NFL only had 2 jerseys, but now even they've succumbed to the monster....And as for powder blue-leave it to Detroit and Houston (and yes they're gone so just Detroit). I was in a sports bar today, and the Lions and Panthers were on TV's next to each other. I could barely tell them apart. C'mon guys. Stop trying to cash in and just go back to 2 jerseys. Pleeeeease??

• LMU locked this topic

Archived