Ryan Leaf a COACH?

brinkeguthrie

Come on people, get off this guy. What did Ryan Leaf ever do besides suck at the sport of football?

well he was a grade A douchebag for starters, known for his temper tantrums and blaming others for his problems (remember the Seau fracas?).

Other than that, I wish him well. We all grow up at different times.

newsig.jpg

Come on people, get off this guy.  What did Ryan Leaf ever do besides suck at the sport of football?  :upside:

i agree with the prev post. he was always a jerk. I remember reading about how he went out to dinner with a bunch of the veteran leaders on the team, then, since he just signed a wealthy deal and got a huge bonus, the guys stuck leaf with the bill, and he got really POed. (is this the seau fracas?)

talk about not reading the room right.

as a young college qb, what could i learn from this guy except how not to act to fans, the media, and teammates?

(and the colts are thinking, if we had LOST the coin flip......)

The thing is, you never know about a guy. Maybe he was a high school mentality untill just a couple years ago, grew up mentally, and now can benefit kids with his depth of knowledge about football? I mean, the guy played in the pros. He's got to know quite a bit of football. If his personality has matured past the temper, then he might be able to be a good coach.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived