Milwaukee Bucks Blue Jersey

spillpronecanvas

Remember the other/alternate Bucks jersey, that was identical to its current one, onli replacing the trim color (Home). The trim was Light blue. How long did they last?

If nobody can remember them (which i suspect so), i can get scans

Also, anyone kno a specific date the Ducks will display their new logo/uniform, i cant wait!

light blue? where'd you get taht from? shoot, the only color Bucks stuff comes in other than purple, green, or silver is black. the Bucks have never used light blue, navy blue, royal blue, seafoam blue or any other shade of blue for that matter.

Shoot, the only third the Bucks have ever used (back in the late 90s) looked nothing like the regular set-it was green, BUCKS was in a white to purple gradient, and there was a big white buck on front by the number. and it had purple-silver-black cuffs.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Upload it to a free host like Photobucket, then click the "IMG" button when you post.

It's definitely an error of some type - the Bucks have never worn blue. Purple looks bluish under some conditions (as we can see with the Lakers and Vikings), so that's likely it.

But post your photo, and then we can see what you're seeing.

After scanning it, and zooming in, i noticed the purple on the logo also appears blue, but that wasnt visible on the paper, onli wen zoomed in lol. So it appears i'm wrong, but here's what i was looking at

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/spi...s/Bucksblue.jpg

So anyone got an gossip on the new Ducks logo/uniforms?

Dude, the sides are purple. Ray Allen was still on the team then, i think. The pic you have and scanned is probably a bad one. I do not recall them ever having light blue on any of the uniform. Ever.

Go to Pages 45-47. No Light Blue is There.

Yeah, duely noted. I mite add that i never claim to have seen them play in them, i'm made this post coz i had onli seen the one image, and thought it was unusual for them to even change to blue in the first place, let alone wear them only temporarily. Anywho, they shouldve updated their jerseys back in 2001 lol.

I think he was talking about these! :rolleyes:

BLUEBUCK.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived