Human Checkerboard

Broken Record

Wasnt it at the harvard yale game that one side got the other to put up signs that said we suck, or something like that... lol

and the checkerboard idea, very cool.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Now all they need is to get Bruce Pearl in a sweat soaked checkerboard suit jacket.

Was that not freaky?

That was indead one of the freakiest things I have ever seen...I mean his knees were sweating so much that there was a huge wet patch all the way down to his shoes. I would seriously say he lost at least a few pounds that night.

PopHeading-1.gif

Now all they need is to get Bruce Pearl in a sweat soaked checkerboard suit jacket.

Was that not freaky?

That was indead one of the freakiest things I have ever seen...I mean his knees were sweating so much that there was a huge wet patch all the way down to his shoes. I would seriously say he lost at least a few pounds that night.

A buddy of mine told me that Pearl has been sick with a fever and that might explain some of it, but still, that's definitely the most I've ever seen someone sweat.

Was that not freaky?

Bruce Pearl makes Gary Williams look "confident, confident, dry and secure" (...raise your hand RAISE YOUR HAND... if you're Sure!! :lol:) by comparison. He's going to need an IV for overtime games. At least the players know they have to break a sweat while playing; if that's how drenched your coach gets, you'd better be busting your ass on every play.

Love the checkerboard idea; I'd love to see them make the squares even smaller than section by section, but this is a great first attempt.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Well it did us no good tonight,short end of a 80-78 score. :down: 

Any with that,this is post #500 (dance)

Not a fan of either school personally, but here's what it looked like ...

capt.5b7f42f02182440b872333462372ae73.kentucky_tennessee_basketball_tnwp108.jpg

Wow, turned out a lot better then I imagined it would. I just know this would not work here. Well, maybe if they gave free beer we could do it :).

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived