more Swift concept

randyc

I actually really like the white Nucks jersey. In general, they're well done, but that one looks the best to me. I think if there was more black in the Kings one, it might be better.

I was at Modell's the other day, I and I looked at the USA jerseys, the material's kinda odd. It felt like the napkin thingy they put on you at the dentists office.

I say I like the white Nucks jersey the best. 2nd choice is the Blue Jays, but thats just a beef I have, I want a BLUE blue jays hat. Anyway, I find my self leaning toward the white swift jerseys in these concepts. They look crisper to me, like they are one piece, as the colored ones look to mis matched. Good work.

SEAsig.png

Why are we embrasing templates??? We are a logo community, not a 1984 community. These, and no offence to the author, are a terrible vision of the future of sports.

And the winner of the award for completely missing the point goes to...

^_^

The idea of this board is experimentation, but our concepts are still deeply rooted in reality (well, maybe not Discriminhater's :P). If the NHL is going to something resembling Nike's Swift template in the future, there really isn't anything you, I, or anybody else on the board can do about it. However, we can try to make the best with what we've been given and try to make the Swift template designs as eye-catching as possible.

Good work, Randy. I also find myself favoring the white Swift jerseys more than the colored ones, but they do seem to lend themselves well to darker colors than brighter ones.

QPR%20Sig.png

The idea of this board is experimentation,

What's experimental about plugging current colors and logos into the swift template?

It's paint-by-numbers predictable. You know what they are all going to look like before they are done, so why bother?

Ooooh, a baseball crossover. That's cutting edge. <_<

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The idea of this board is experimentation,

What's experimental about plugging current colors and logos into the swift template?

It's paint-by-numbers predictable. You know what they are all going to look like before they are done, so why bother?

Ooooh, a baseball crossover. That's cutting edge. <_<

Please don't take my words out of context. As experimental as our concepts are, they are still based in reality, whether it be a traditional jersey or a Swift style. The merits of the Swift template have been debated ad nausea, so let's leave that out of this discussion.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived