Bulls green jerseys

CubsFanBudMan

The Chicago Tribune has a story and photo with a poll about the Bulls green jerseys. I tried to search and I got a "this menu is disabled" response with an error message, so if this is repetitive, I apologize. I tried three times.

Bulls to change colors

Also, I looked on the Bulls website and did not see them for sale, even though the Trib credits NBA.com for the pic.

There's a bigger picture with the story, but here's a small one that will fit here:

22306620.jpg

(EDIT: fixed picture -- somehow it turned into Barry Bonds today)

The Chicago Tribune has a story and photo with a poll about the Bulls green jerseys. I tried to search and I got a "this menu is disabled" response with an error message, so if this is repetitive, I apologize. I tried three times.

Bulls to change colors

Also, I looked on the Bulls website and did not see them for sale, even though the Trib credits NBA.com for the pic.

There's a bigger picture with the story, but here's a small one that will fit here:

22190684.jpg

Those are some good looking jerseys. Can't beat the good ol' red and black, but those are nice-looking.

"Everyone has good and bad days".

Boston's look like something Notre Dame would break out for a big game. I like them.

Agreed. They are pretty sharp. It's a shame they're wearing them on MARCH 12TH!! Is that the "72/73rd Way to St. Patrick's Day" game?! (365 divided by 5 = 73 . . . I didn't just make up the number :P ).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Boston's look like something Notre Dame would break out for a big game. I like them.

Agreed. They are pretty sharp. It's a shame they're wearing them on MARCH 12TH!! Is that the "72/73rd Way to St. Patrick's Day" game?! (365 divided by 5 = 73 . . . I didn't just make up the number :P ).

Cs will wear them March 12th at home, 14th, 16th and 17th on the road

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

Boston's look like something Notre Dame would break out for a big game. I like them. How will the Boston fans react when they see "Boston" instead of "Celtics" on a jersey? Have they ever had "Boston" on their jerseys?

Yes, back in the 50s & 60s, as well as the new road alts this year...

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

Cs will wear them March 12th at home, 14th, 16th and 17th on the road

Well, that's better.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

And the two of them together:

st_patricks_day435290.jpg

Erin go Yeah!

Should have been their alt's from the get go...

Should've been their regular away uniforms for that matter

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Is it really necessary to post right after you just posted? I don't think so. Can't we all just fit everything into one post if we can?

It's necessary when I'm answering 2 separate questions by hitting the quote button on each...

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

I'm not a fan of those Celtics jerseys. I like the traditional look they have now. The Celtics look like a high school or college team with those uniforms. Those do not remind me of the Celtics at all.

Having said that, I think the Bulls' uniforms look great. Unlike the Celtics, they didn't stray too far away from what made their uniform great. I like the particular type of green the Bulls are using. They're also keeping everything else about their already good uniforms the same. I do think the Bull logo should also be green for the event, but the fact that it will remain red is only a small blemish on this set.

Archived