Upset!

jkrdevil

Well Air Force lost so there is one of the borderline teams that is now prob out.............and one team who might be playing its self back on the bubble is Houston, IF they beat Memphis and with them beating LSU and Arizona earler in the year i think they will be the last team in.................i think the CAA will get 2 teams not 3.....................and maybe the MAC might get a extra bid with the way things are going too

Well Air Force lost so there is one of the borderline teams that is now prob out.............and one team who might be playing its self back on the bubble is Houston, IF they beat Memphis and with them beating LSU and Arizona earler in the year i think they will be the last team in.................i think the CAA will get 2 teams not 3.....................and maybe the MAC might get a extra bid with the way things are going too

Houston would have to win the C-USA title to get in. Besides Memphis, UAB's the only other credible at large contender there.

MAC's gonna be a one-bid league, count on it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Wow, Kentucky lost!

*sings*

All around the A-T-L,

The Gamecocks won another...

What happens if they win again?

Pop! goes the bubble.

Yeah... Let's see...

*POP! POP! POP! POP! POP POP POP!*

Those pops you heard were the bubbles bursting for Florida State, Michigan, Colorado, Missouri State, Creighton, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Air Force and BYU.

What if South Carolina wins tomorrow?

*POP!*

Oops. I think that loud pop might of been Western Kentucky, Hofstra and/or George Mason.

WEll San Diego State and Nevada both saved bubble spots, BARLEY and i think with the performance by Utah St. they might be the last team in over Seaton Hall, Hofstra, Michiagn and the 2 from MVC (Northern Iowa is in i think). Though according the the selection commettie, at roughly 4is this afternoon, they all ready had all the at large teams selected. Verry interesting if u ask me :unsure:

How about Xavier, the #10 seed in the A-10 tourney, pulling upset after upset to make the field of 65. 

There goes another at-large bid.

We figured that one as soon as GW lost.

True. :rolleyes:

Well, I do know that there's only one remaining at-large spot on the line. If South Carolina can pull off the upset against Florida in the SEC Title game today, you could be looking one last team (possibly Alabama, Michigan, or Seton Hall) left out of the Big Dance.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived