LeBron James on track for another record!

Roger Clemente

It's nice to see a good kid like LeBron reach a huge milestone like this. I for one will be pulling for him. I'm sure that there will be some kind of festivity and perhaps even singing if he manages to pull off this accomplishment.

Best of luck LeBron!

Wow. That is obviously a joke, seeing as he was going to be 22 this year anyway.

That has to be the dumbest thing I have read all day.

You do understand the concept of The Onion don't you?

Wow. That is obviously a joke, seeing as he was going to be 22 this year anyway.

Thus proving you don't read your own posts.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Early in his career in the NBA, it really didn't look like it was possible LeBron would be able to reach this record, lately he has REALLY started to come on strong and all of a sudden, he may be able to add another milestone into his trophy/achievement case. I'm sure it'll be right up there with his MVP trophy he'll win one day.

Wow.  That is obviously a joke, seeing as he was going to be 22 this year anyway.

Thus proving you don't read your own posts.

But it's posts like his that make any thread involving a "story" taken from The Onion official around here. You need at least one person who doesn't "get" The Onion to sound off.

Now, we can proceed and get back to the fundamental question here: assuming LeBron does in fact get the record by turning 22, what are the odds he then goes on to get the record for being the youngest to turn 23 the year after? It's going to get tougher as he gets older, I fear...

(:upside:.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Now, we can proceed and get back to the fundamental question here: assuming LeBron does in fact get the record by turning 22, what are the odds he then goes on to get the record for being the youngest to turn 23 the year after?

Just for the heck of it, I've been running the numbers and at the rate he's progressing, LeBron should hit 23 on December 30, 2007. That would put him in a tie for the youngest to turn 23 - he'd be 22 years and 365 days old at that time.

Now, we can proceed and get back to the fundamental question here: assuming LeBron does in fact get the record by turning 22, what are the odds he then goes on to get the record for being the youngest to turn 23 the year after?

Just for the heck of it, I've been running the numbers and at the rate he's progressing, LeBron should hit 23 on December 30, 2007. That would put him in a tie for the youngest to turn 23 - he'd be 22 years and 365 days old at that time.

barring any kind of labour disruption of course

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

barring any kind of labour disruption of course

I'm pretty sure that the only type of labor disruption that could have affected Lebron's chances to reach this milestone would have occurred on or before December 30, 1984.

Archived