Logos on your car

DGivens87

All i have is:

Richmond Tigers Members Sticker (From 2003 with the 2003 cut off the sticker before stuck on)

And this is on my Dad's car which i drive being poor and living at home and such

temp.png

Buffalo Sabres Hockey Est.1970

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back window, above third brake light: University of Minnesota (arched 'Minnesota' over the 'M' logo

Driver's side back window: Twins 'TC' logo cling, Wild logo cling

Front license plate: Calgary Flames red/black/yellow with black flaming 'C'

Ones I want: UMD and/or UMD hockey, Wild 'Laser Tag' front license plate, Canadiens logo cling, Senators logo cling, US Hockey Hall of Fame sticker

My old car had an Ajax Amsterdam logo on the rear window (upper left), the car before that (Mazda RX7 two door two seater 5 speed w/ sunroof...sweet)

had Umbro stickers on either side of the licence plate and a Fear Me sticker top rear window.

My current car used to have a New York Islanders foam puck (4" across) as an antenna topper but some stupid bastard kid (if you knew my neighborhood you'll know it was a kid) stole it. I don't want any stickers ON my paint but if I find an Islanders window cling...I'll go with that.

my car is slightly logo'd out.

oregonhc2.jpg

green text and O inside window sticker above the third brake light.

ncaab_oregonducks.jpg

one of those on the right-rear window, along with a BMWACA sticker. Left rear window has an alpinestars logo outline on the outside of the glass. I also have one of those white oval decals with my fraternity's letters in it on the back window too.

harperdc.gif

I've got a silver Blue Jays/MLB plate frame and a pewter 1997-2002 Jays logo badge on the back. I put it next to the car name so it reads as "Blue Jays Dynasty" :D

Now that the OHL and (soon) NHL playoffs are upon us, the London Knights and Calgary Flames window flags are going back up.

I got a liverpool sticker and I'm not evan a Liverpool fan, but the sticker is funny. It says: There are two great teams in Liverpoll: Liverpool and Liverpool reserves. Premeirship fans will understand the joke. Also Angels old CA logo and Steelers script. Terrible towel is on the back while Fiorentina pennant is hanging from the rear wiev mirror...

I use the Switzerland decal in the car's rear.

29-DecalCH.jpg

CH = Confoederatio Helvetica meaning in Latin: Helvetic Confederation or as I always said: Confédération Helvétique.

The "S" decal belongs to Sweden so don't confuse it with Switzerland. B)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I have this on the rear window just above the brake light:

BYU2.jpg

This is on the driver's side vent window (the little window on the rear door that doesn't roll down):

BYU1.jpg

This is on the passenger's side vent window:

Gopher.jpg

This is framing the rear license plate:

1632.jpg

I wanted to have this on the back window instead of the BYU Cougar, but it wasn't available:

Y.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

my wife has a Dallas Cowboys bumper sticker on the rear bumper and silly Cowboy stars all over the doors...her car is silver gray and she was excited about the stars looking just like they do on their helmets...oh yeah...she did buy me a small Cleveland Browns sticker for her rear bumper.

Archived