Logos on your car

DGivens87

I was driving to work today and realized how many people have sports logo decals on their cars. So with that being said, I figured I'd start a topic about it. What sports logo decals/stickers do you have on your car?

I'll start:

I have a Pat Patriot logo above my 3rd brakelight, and a Dale Jr. "JR" logo right next to it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any stickers on the paint of my car, but I do have a few window clings on the glass.

I have a International Motor Sports Association logo on one of my side windows. IMSA-Logo.gif

A Target Chip Ganassi Racing logo on the other side. Target.GIF

A Minnesota Wild logo and a Minnesota Gopher hockey National Championship logo on the rear hatch glass.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I've got an Arsenal sticker on the back driver's side door window of my 4-door 96 Chevrolet Corsica. I put it there because I figured, if I ever get the rear window defroster fixed, it would get in the way of that.

Of course, it pales in comparison to this:

flamescar1.jpg

:D

Of the two decals I do have on my car, neither are sports related -- Dutch Bros Coffee "Ducth Mafia" on the lower left corner of the rear window, and Ernie Ball guitar strings on the lower left bumper.

I do, however, have a Portland Winter Hawks license plate frame in rear. Shocking? No... :D

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Only thing I have on my car logo-wise is a bumper sticker courtesy of I95 FM out of Danbury supporting the Trashers.

I have 2 of those magnetic ribbons on the back as well (a red-white-blue one reading "Freedom Isn't Free" and a pink one in support of breast cancer research)

Other than that, my car is pretty much sticker free...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

My old neighbour had a leafs license plate, on the left side it have the tononto maple leafs picture, and in the middle it says "Bud" ( the name of his dog ) and on the left it have number 29 ( probally of potvin ). It was cool cus we are both leafs fan. Sorry i have no picture cus he left , cus they broke up , and i never knew this topic would be menchoind in the near future lol.

4kv29i.jpg

I've got an Arsenal sticker on the back driver's side door window of my 4-door 96 Chevrolet Corsica.

Which crest?

This one nyaw:

160px-Arsenal_crest.png

Funny thing is, there's no white colouring in the 'Arsenal' lettering, just the gold outline. So from a distance, all you see is the cannon and the rest of the badge.

This is my back license plate:

gator10.gif

I have something similar to this framing my back plate:

157297-x.jpg

This is my laser cut front license plate:

136366-x.jpg

And this static cling is on the inside of my front windsheild:

p14421031.gif

There's an american flag that I put underneath the Brewers logo but I figure that doesn't really count for a logo of sorts, hehe.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Small Window Clings. Nothing on the paint.

University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse Logo in one back window, Iowa Hawkeyes "Tiger Hawk" logo in the other back window, and small Bradford High School Volleyball in both back windows.

I've got a USGA sticker on the right of my rear bumper (Pickup) and a #21 Ken Schrader Air Force strock car magnet on the tailgate.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

like Pantone, no dealer decals.

new truck = only NC issued Panthers plate

plate.jpg

old truck = checkers (new) and panthers (alt walking panther), and oakley static "O" (snowboard rep-razent!)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived