File this under "things to watch for"

Sec19Row53

The Brewers held a fan forum at Miller Park last night.  Under the "Other highlights" category of the article in JS Online:

By show of applause, fans showed a clear preference for a promotion that would feature a baseball hat sporting the old ball-in-glove Brewers' logo.

It's where I sit.

The Brewers held a fan forum at Miller Park last night.

Was this a team-sponsored event, and if so, was it held in conjunction with a World Series-watching party?  It seems almost humorous that a team so closely connected to the commissioner of Major League Baseball would schedule an event that would conflict the televised broadcast of the World Series.  Wouldn't that have a negative impact on the game's tv ratings in the Milwaukee market? Another Selig masterpiece!

Actually, yes, they did broadcast the Series on the big screen. However, why you'd connect 2700 fans of the Brewers with the World Series is beyond me :P

Hey, you're dealing with a St. Louisan here so I've actually SEEN the Brewers play in a World Series (well, not in person, but close enough).

I did, however, get to see your Pack in person this past Sunday.  Having never seen them in person before, I must say those uniforms are even more incredibly good looking up close and live than they appear on TV.

Screw our good-looking uniforms, wish we could have gotten the win, but Favre & Co. suck in dome games (actually to be more accurate, they suck in general this season).  Quite frankly, I'm surprised you guys didn't score more points on our defense...

QPR%20Sig.png

the brewer mb logo would be great for a batting practice and spring traning logo. leave it at that though. for the first time since the barral man the brewers have a logo that has something to do with brewing

Archived