s82 Competition

GameCock82

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gamecock,

If you have someone drop out, or not turn in a design on time, let me know. I'd be happy to step up so a team doesnt ends up with a bye.

Just let me know.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

GameCock is in the great state of Florida for the week on vacation...great time to start a contest i know

since ive kinda been helping him with the process and such im going to use my better judgement (after reading through the other competition thread) to have Shmee2k6 take Le Québécois spot since he stated he would like to drop.

i saw Mings! also said he may drop but im not sure if he is or not...

After that the list of people waiting for spots, which is pretty extensive...is

Rage07

paynomind

and thats it...

Remember the Deadline is this monday the 24th, which im personally hoping will be extended but I dont think i can do that much right now so we'll wait for Sean's return to see what he says.

happy designing, bitches

you people kill me....don't enter a contest if you aren't going to commit to it!

losers.

Exactly!

Or at least if you have to quit, don't quit a few days before everything is due. That's rude.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of these losers are lying when they say they're busy. I bet a lot of them just couldn't come up with a decent idea.

I mean, how can someone who has posted here over 1000 times not have the time?

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

VERY IMPORTANT

the new revised seedings

seedings assign rank to each competitor upon revision from competition council.

those who have sent me their design do not worry about sending another copy with new seeding(i have already fixed)

bkyourway.jpg

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Archived