AZ Stadium logo concept

Dave Ship

I like the whole idea, maybe make the cardinal head so that you can see it a little through the stadium part kinda like a dark watermark, do you know what I mean??

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think "stadium" could be placed somewhere else to give it a bit more emphasis. I'm not sure of what the stadium actually looks like, but the white shape isn't reading as a stadium to me. If the stadium does in fact look like that, then disregard that comment. I'm not sure you need the Cards' logo silhouette behind the stadium, but it does seem like something needs to be there.

I really like the idea but I have two problems.

1. Like other people have said, I am not really feeling the Silhouette of the logo. I don?t know what to suggest you do to improve it, but I just am not feeling it. I would suggest maybe bringing the actual logo to the front and just putting a big transparency to it, but I have no idea how that would look.

2. I really like your idea using the blocks to represent the "barrel cactus" concept the stadium is using, but I think it would look a lot better if you added more segments and made them a little more proportionate to what they really look like. Here is a picture for reference

AZ.jpg

I do really like what you got and I hope to see another version some time.

PopHeading-1.gif

Sorry, not a fan at all. Your three shapes that represent the stadium just look like three blank spots to me... looks like there is something missing. Also, I don't think a lot of people (outside this board, of course) would realize that is a Cardinals silhouette in the background.

Is this stadium going to have a corporate sponsor?

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

at first i thought they were teeth....but now i realize what it is....pretty interesting...to say the least...is the name of the stadium Arizona Stadium??

The working name for the stadium is "Cardinals Stadium", but they're working on corporate sponsorship for it. I've heard rumors that it will be Toyota, and my theory for what it will be called might be:

Toyota Field at Cardinals Stadium.

Here's the current logo/graphic for the stadium:

CardinalsStadium_Icon.jpg

Here's the official working wordmark:

CardinalsStadium_MC1.jpg

When they designed the stadium they wanted to give the impresion of a snake coiled around the stadium...and from a distance that kinda what it looks like.

It was designed to represent both a coiled snake and the form of a barrel cactus.

PopHeading-1.gif

When they designed the stadium they wanted to give the impresion of a snake coiled around the stadium...and from a distance that kinda what it looks like.

It was designed to represent both a coiled snake and the form of a barrel cactus.

...and ends up looking fluffy and pillow-like.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived