Revamping BP (and spring training)

eRay

i am going to give every team in MLB a new BP jersey, i will post them as I finish them. They won't be too earth shattering, but i just want to give every team a new look. I'll start out in the AL, with the Orioles, and continue in alphabetical order, then the NL the same way. They will all be in swf, so they can be zoomed in.

here goes...

Baltimore Orioles

C&C appreciated

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that either make the O black with white outline, or just put a black outline on the white O.

As for Boston, I like it, but I don't think BP jerseys should be white for some reason. Just traditionally, I've never seen a BP jersey that wasn't team colored. I think it looks kind of cool, but it just doesn't seem right.

I think the O's shirt looks great, and outlining is overrated in my opinion, keep the letting white! the cut out's under the sleeves don't need to be black IMO, maybe you should keep the whole jersey orange?

thanks for the comments so far.

shumway-i think BP jerseys should be white, but only occasionally, because the inspiration for this series was spring training. watching it and seeing multiple teams with the same jersey, just different logos, mad me upset. i think if teams' BP jerseys differed more it would look better. you will see a couple more white jerseys though. photobucket is down right now, but soon i will be posting the ChiSox, Indians, and Tigers.

The problem I have with the white and grey jerseys would be if the Red Sox were the visiting team and the White Sox were the home team. Would they go white on grey and grey on white? Or wear the opposite pants? I think the designs are good, but white and grey aren't good BP jersey color choices IMO.

big ben- of the spring training games i saw this year, color of jerseys doesnt matter much, the braves and indians have the same jerseys minus the chest logo. if blue against blue can work, i'd imagine white against gray is fine. thanks for the comment, and i think the real answer to your questions would be 2 different BP's for each team, but that might just be too much.

anyway, here is the next team in the AL...

The Detroit Tigers

i tried something new with them, anxious to see if you like it or not.

1) I like the jersey of the Indians, the red is totally awesome, THAT REALLY WORKS!

2) I like the Tigers orange hats, its a good change!

3) White Sox, going retro!!! I like those!

Other than that they all are just ok!

I really don't like the Bo Sox uni, but thats just me, I think a red or blue jersey would do the trick!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I like the Sox and Indians a lot. I like the use of the alt logo for Chicago.

As for Detroit, I'm not feeling that much orange, or the logo you used. Detroit's such a traditional team, that I think just a navy jersey with the "D" on it in white is perfect for them.

I'm not feeling the gold in the KC set much either, I'm afraid. I've always thought of gold only as a trim color for the Royals, and I think it should stay that way. I respect that you're trying something different with it.

thank you for all the feeback so far. sorry all about the red sox' blue sox, that was an oversite on my part, and i feel really stuid right now. i will fix them when i have time. however, with the royals set i am not going to apologize, the gold i thought would make them stand out and also get away from their obsession with black. i think gold is better than a black BP. anyways, two new jerseys for you to look over.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

and

Minnesota Twins

i went with another white jersey, this time for the twins because i knew i was going to use their white pinstripe pants, and i thought a white jersey would look nice with them. C&C appreciated greatly.

Archived