Washington Stars Concept

beansdooma

Here's a concept I made a while ago, for a team called the Washington Stars. I figure, if some people complain about the "Redskins" being racist somehow, they're gonna need a new name and such. So, I whipped this up:

starsw.png

Done in paint. The template was NOT CREATED BY ME. I want to make that clear. I forget where it came from, but I did not make it.

Any C&C?

200827174822.png

I like the logo, but you should put it on the helmet. The jerseys, I like 'em, but the template looks sorta weird to me, kinda small, good first concept though.

Uhm, the logo is on the helmet. Look at the top there. The white star was just an alternate.

Also, the side views were of my creation. Hence, they suck.

200827174822.png

I like the logo, but you should put it on the helmet. The jerseys, I like 'em, but the template looks sorta weird to me, kinda small, good first concept though.

Uhm, the logo is on the helmet. Look at the top there. The white star was just an alternate.

Also, the side views were of my creation. Hence, they suck.

OK, I see now, sorry.

Besides the fact from it being logistically impossible for Washington to be named the Stars for one: Dallas has it and two: they pretty much hate dallas

I like the logo though, the W w/ the star. 3 different sets of white pants kind of weird though.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

if the skins ever changed, they should be renamed the Washington Braves. it wouldn't be much of a radical change since they came in to the league as the Boston Braves. Then use the spear logo/uniform to replace what they have.

[insert Alex Jones Conspiracy Theory]

i have a sneaky suspicion that the Cowboys are using the native indians to force the 'skins to change their name and logo. Once the skins change, the cowboys can finally claim victory over the skins as they would have killed the skins. a dallas cowboys/Washington [insert new team name like wizards, mystics, wildcats, stars] would not have the same hate rival effect as cows/skins. i mean how could a cowboys team hate a team called the Washington Wildcats.[/end of mindless Alex Jones conspiracy theory]

as for the concept, not bad but the star on the helmet seems a bit cowboyish and would never fly in washington. in fact the stars as a team name probably wouldn't fly. their biggest rivals are the cowboys who all but own the star. the 'w'-star seems to look a bit like the old hat logo the pats had. however i like the red, white and blue color scheme but i can't really imagine the skins ever using red white and blue, one of the things that make their set classic is the color scheme. i almost hate to see the skins drop their burgandy scheme for a generic red, white and blue scheme especially since the caps could be switching to that scheme next year or whenever they change again.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

if the skins ever changed, they should be renamed the Washington Braves. it wouldn't be much of a radical change since they came in to the league as the Boston Braves. Then use the spear logo/uniform to replace what they have.

i have a sneaky suspicion that the Cowboys are using the native indians to force the 'skins to change their name and logo. Once the skins change, the cowboys can finally claim victory over the skins as they would have killed the skins. a dallas cowboys/Washington [insert new team name like wizards, mystics, wildcats, stars] would not have the same hate rival effect as cows/skins. i mean how could a cowboys team hate a team called the Washington Wildcats.[/end of mindless Alex Jones conspiracy theory]

Well,can't let that happen.CowGIRLS suck :D

Thought I'd throw in a few more designs I've made...

These first three were made using that Nike uniform thing... not too original, but I like them.

LA Knights:

laknights.png

The Bears are my local grade-school-age team.

newbears.png

C&C and such appreciated.

200827174822.png

if the skins ever changed, they should be renamed the Washington Braves.  it wouldn't be much of a radical change since they came in to the league as the Boston Braves.  Then use the spear logo/uniform to replace what they have. 

i have a sneaky suspicion that the Cowboys are using the native indians to force the 'skins to change their name and logo.  Once the skins change, the cowboys can finally claim victory over the skins as they would have killed the skins.  a dallas cowboys/Washington [insert new team name like wizards, mystics, wildcats, stars] would not have the same hate rival effect as cows/skins.  i mean how could a cowboys team hate a team called the Washington Wildcats.[/end of mindless Alex Jones conspiracy theory]

Well,can't let that happen.CowGIRLS suck :D

absolutely. anything other than cows/skins wouldn't be right.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Cool basic concepts. I'd love to see you take a few and run with them, though. They are all cool, just seem unfinfshed though.

Your Orlando piece is kinda making me hungry for a Quizno's sub. :P

Good effort dude. Stay with it. Later

Archived