Team Colors You Want To Come Back

TruColor

How bout the Champagne, Plumb and Columbia Blue of the USFL's Michigan Panthers. Nobody to my knowlege has used it since. I hope nobody does it was one of a kind.

I totally agree.

My Bar Mitzvah invitations were done with that color scheme because I was a HUGE Michigan Panthers fan at the time. I loved Novo Bojovic.

I'm sure I've posted this before, but Tufts University's colors are Brown and Baby Blue.

Brown Jerseys, white numbers outlined in baby blue with the baby blue socks for football.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course if anyone brought this up it would be me, but here's another example of blue and green!

hcmil96a.jpg

Thought of that one, but unlike the others it wasn't royal and green, but navy and green.

The Brewers from 1994-1995 used green to a large degree, incorporating green piping on the roads, green belts, the green bill on that road cap, and a shade of greenish-gray for the uniforms themselves.

Didn't they use green socks, too? It's weird, I remember playing Ken Griffey Jr's first baseball game on SNES 12 years ago (when the new style was first introduced), and their away uniforms in the game actually had green socks and shoes. For a 16-bit game, their uniforms were pretty accurate (right down to showing wordmarks and piping), so I wonder where the developers at Nintendo would have gotten the idea that the Brewers would have worn green shoes with the away uniforms.

As for the royal blue and athletic gold, I wouldn't mind seeing it come back. But I'd like to see it come back for the San Diego Chargers, not for the Brewers. Specifically, the 1985 uniform style was probably their best ever. Plus, the relative lack of yellow should appease the ownership group.

QPR%20Sig.png

I am in a tiny minority, but what I really want to see back is the

RED and GREEN NEW JERSEY DEVILS

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm sure I've posted this before, but Tufts University's colors are Brown and Baby Blue.

Brown Jerseys, white numbers outlined in baby blue with the baby blue socks for football.

Didn't even realize I already had these:

TuftsU_OFF_9999_SOL.jpg

The Brewers from 1994-1995 used green to a large degree, incorporating green piping on the roads,  green belts, the green bill on that road cap, and a shade of greenish-gray for the uniforms themselves.

Didn't they use green socks, too? It's weird, I remember playing Ken Griffey Jr's first baseball game on SNES 12 years ago (when the new style was first introduced), and their away uniforms in the game actually had green socks and shoes. For a 16-bit game, their uniforms were pretty accurate (right down to showing wordmarks and piping), so I wonder where the developers at Nintendo would have gotten the idea that the Brewers would have worn green shoes with the away uniforms.

Yep, they wore green socks.

Don't know about the shoes, but it's possible.

I would love to see the Boston Bruins go back (way back) to brown and gold. I wouldn't even mind seeing them try out a metalic gold instead of the yellow to go with the brown but it cant be as pale as the Penguins version of metalic gold, the colors in that UPS logo show would look so sweet for the bruins. And hey, they need all the help they can get!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Archived