Would you draft or hire Marcus Vick

HatManTC

But seriously, guys, why wouldn't you pick up Vick? Maybe a coach like Bill Parcells could put the fear of God into him. Keep him on a short leash, and see if he pans out. There's always a chance that he could fall in line, and at the comparatively low cost of around $230,000, that's a chance I'd be willing to take. Knock off your holier-than-thou attitudes. He's not the first nor the last football player to be an unmitigated douchebag, so you might as well try and exploit him now that he's bumbled his way into your lap as an undrafted player.

I wouldn't want that thug living in my community.

Marcus Vick will singlehandedly cause your property values to plummet?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I wouldn't want that thug living in my community.

Marcus Vick will singlehandedly cause your property values to plummet?

No, but there are enough weirdos around here that I don't need them imported from other states.

Under the "institutional control" of Virginia Tech, this kid was smoking weed, brandishing a firearm, driving with a suspended license, etc. What is he going to be like when he is making NFL money and has an entourage?

It's not worth it just so he can backup Tom Brady.

If it gets bad, then cut him. The experiment failed, but it's not gonna set you back like a high draft pick would.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

No.

But the Rams don't need a Quarterback either...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You seem to foget, he DOES have NFL money now.. its just his brother's.

I predict we will see him in an NFL jersey. Maybe wont play, maybe wont start. But he will be on some roster, for some amount of time.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to write this kid off like the rest of you are. What exactly did he do? Stepped on an opponant's ankle, and smoked a little weed? Hell, i've done worse.

This board is the home of self-righteous indignation, lest you forget. These guys were calling for Delmon Young's public beheading the other day.

nah, i'd dump him on a desert island, too.

Archived