Giants/Phillies

Boo Barry Shumway

Of course I will. I have the right to taunt him about never winning a world series, being that I'm an Angels fan. We were gonna bring letters spelling "Balco", but my idiot friends don't know what Balco is.

I could go for sme Boo Berry cereal....thanks for reminding me :D

Boo Barry Shumway

Of course I will. I have the right to taunt him about never winning a world series, being that I'm an Angels fan. We were gonna bring letters spelling "Balco", but my idiot friends don't know what Balco is.

I could go for sme Boo Berry cereal....thanks for reminding me :D

Now watch as you catch number 715...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Last night was by far the most fun I've had at a Phillies game. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery power in the 4th inning, but once I get home(Thursday), I'll post some pics. My seats were kind of far, and I couldn't figure out how to zoom on the damn thing(it's not my camera).

Although I don't like Bonds at all, I have to give the guy credit. Basically the entire left to left center area was on him all night, and he shook it off like there's nothing going on When people were chanting regarding the lack of his testicles, he just stood there.

There was a rather fat guy, who ordered 9 beers throughout the course of the game(I'm sure he tailgated as well), sitting 3 rows ahead of me led our entire section and some surrounding ones in chants. He was hilarious. When he left, he turned to myself and my friends and saluted us, then gave us high 5s as he walked up the stairs.

Other funny things I noticed:

- Many t-shirts with "roids" rather than Bonds on the back of a t-shirt resembling the Giants' jerseys.

- 3 guys wearing Juicy Juice box costumes. They read: "100% Steroids" and "Bonds" as the flavor.

- Unrelated, but " :censored: hole" chants were heard every time a guy wearing a Dallas T.O. jersey went up to get food.

- I totally called the Burrell double play with the bases loaded. My friend owes me $10.

- Many, many chants including: Balco, Baaaaa-rrrryyyyyy, no balls, Barry Sucks, Steroids etc.

I would swear that the game now, there is a M (heart symbol) M painted just behind the pitching mound. M loves M?

:wacko:

PS Bonds with 713. I have no doubt that he did the steroid stuff. But even if that improved his strength, they didn't help his eye to hand and hitting skill.

I would swear that the game now, there is a M (heart symbol) M painted just behind the pitching mound.  M loves M?

:wacko:

Nothing :wacko: about it, BG.

1. Mother's Appreciation Day - the Phillies won't be home next Sunday, so they were having their Mother's Day festivities/giveaways a week early. The heart represented the "O" in "MOM".

2. Sunday kicked off Breast Cancer Awareness Week. Teams are wearing pink ribbons, and many players are wearing pink wristbands to show support. Every strikeout this week means MLB donates $100 to breast cancer research.

My favorite fans this past weekend were the skinny guy in the Pirates jersey as "Bonds Before", and his friend in the XXXXL sumo wrestler costume that was "Bonds After". If nothing else, that took some planning and effort.

Going Thursday night to CBP for Phils/Mets... lower bowl, behind home plate. Can't wait. B)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Going Thursday night to CBP for Phils/Mets... lower bowl, behind home plate. Can't wait. B)

You're going to miss me by 24 hours, suckka!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Going Thursday night to CBP for Phils/Mets... lower bowl, behind home plate.  Can't wait.  B)

You're going to miss me by 24 hours, suckka!!!

I'm gonna miss you both by over 2 weeks(although I beat you by 5 with the Giants game). However, I get an Utley bobblehead on the 26th. Hooray! (dance)

Archived