some new versions of WHA teams

zig

Overall nice, just get rid of the excess numbers and letters.

Also, where did you get that 'S' Saints Logo?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

ill get rid of the numbers soon i got the saints logo from this website saints logo and the blue for the logo was the dark navy the saint louis blues wore. The yellow i used was the saint louis blues yellow.

Ah the Golden Blades--they weren't around very long, and the skate looks more like a figure skate. And their colours added to the ook for me.

ANy ways--the Fighting Saints ones look good.

Those dark ones would hide the blood from their frequent fights quite well.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

why didnt you put the numbers on the jerseys? the saints are the only team i realy like the rest are just not very good.

you have been completely just a jerk in the past 2 post ive read form you, why do you even post when you dont have actual critcism to say? your just like These aren't good and are you joking? why don't you be an actual good member and help the person out instead of being a d!ck

spacer.png

i'm not saying it's a bad concept. it's not. it's quite good. all of them are. i just think that he should rethink the sizeand location of the snort.

Toros/Bulls: Very nice. It's simple and clean.

Golden Blades:AHHHHH! COPPERPLATE!!!!!

Saints: Nice modernization by changing royal to navy.

Stingers: Too many shades of yellow. Personally, I prefer the darker of the two.

Aeros: Consistency. The underarms are different colours on the front and back of the first one.

you have been completely just a jerk in the past 2 post ive read form you, why do you even post when you dont have actual critcism to say? your just like These aren't good and are you joking? why don't you be an actual good member and help the person out instead of being a d!ck

if i was being a jerk then sorry all i said was i didnt like the jerseys

Actually, what you said was,

the saints are the only team i realy like the rest are just not very good.

Here's a tip. Offer constructive crit and commentary instead of "that sucks" or "what a dumb name" or whatnot.

For a guy who expects constant stroking and reassurance when he puts a concept up, you're not very good at returning the favor.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Actually, what you said was,

the saints are the only team i realy like the rest are just not very good.

Here's a tip. Offer constructive crit and commentary instead of "that sucks" or "what a dumb name" or whatnot.

For a guy who expects constant stroking and reassurance when he puts a concept up, you're not very good at returning the favor.

coming from lammy, who does like constant stroking from online guys :D

But lammy said all right there..

spacer.png

Archived