Sutcliffe cut off during rambling TV interview

brinkeguthrie

I watched the game last night and caught the interview. My wife and I couldn't stop laughing. All we kept saying is "WTF is he talking about?!"

It pretty much happened just as that article reported it. Sad to see Rick fall to such levels. We ran him out of town and this is what's become of him. The Red Baron wasn't shot down. He just got drunk and fell out of the plane.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Beer and good broadcasting aren't mutually exclusive. That's all I wanted to hear.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

They re-ran that on the radio this morning. Jim Rome is going to have a field day with this one.

George Clooney? Where did THAT come from?

At least he didn't go Joe Namath on the bit and try to kiss someone!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I heard part of it on baseball tonight, and part of it on sportscenter...basically, the part where he was askin vasgersian what he was still doing with the padres :blink:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah it was bad to put him on TV if hes not someone who gets drunk all the time and I dont knwo if he does or does not have a problem, he seems ok when he's on ESPN, but if he wants to go out hav ea day of drinking and get plastered its fine he was not driving he said, and shoudl not been put in taht position by Cox 4.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived