Hurricanes Prototype

wsewse

That looks a lot like what the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the WHL wore for a while (minus logos), though if I'm not mistaken, it was more a Panthers jersey template then the Penguins jersey.

There's not enough space on the sleeve to fit a number, unless it is to overlap stripes (like the Senators white jersey does).

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

In response to Roger Clemente, the Pittsburgh Penguins actually began using that template for their jerseys during the 1992-1993 season. The Florida Panthers did not come into the league until the 1994 season. Also, their is a slight difference in the sleeve stripes for the Panthers, I believe that they have one or two more stripes as opposed to the previous Penguins look, which mirrors this "prototype".

In response to Roger Clemente, the Pittsburgh Penguins actually began using that template for their jerseys during the 1992-1993 season. The Florida Panthers did not come into the league until the 1994 season. Also, their is a slight difference in the sleeve stripes for the Panthers, I believe that they have one or two more stripes as opposed to the previous Penguins look, which mirrors this "prototype".

I already mentioned that the Lethbridge Hurricanes use the Panthers template and not the Penguins template.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Just a quick note to the new guy...

Welcome to the group, and although a lot of the guys here will jump all over something like a mis-identified jersey, keeping an eye out for stuff like that is what a lot of us enjoy. If it WAS a prototype of some sort I would have been very interested to know about it. Welcome to the group and thanks for keeping your eyes open. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

BroncosSig.jpg

If you check out the seller's other items you'll notice some connection to the Custom Crafted company that apparently does a lot of the pro and college numbering. That was what made me think it may be somthing of interest.

Archived