logoserver changed around

Gary

hummm... it does bear more than a passing resemblance... Especially with the logo fact of the week.

As Alice Cooper said in regard to Marilyn Manson "A skinny guy wearing makeup and shocking people, playing heavy metal music with a girl's name... Wish I thought of that"

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

hummm... it does bear more than a passing resemblance... Especially with the logo fact of the week.

As Alice Cooper said in regard to Marilyn Manson "A skinny guy wearing makeup and shocking people, playing heavy metal music with a girl's name... Wish I thought of that"

I assumed this was a shot at this site, but they emailed me the other day to say it wasn't

Did you know that LogoServer has long stood as the true source of logo history on the Internet?

Countless other copycat sites have attempted to duplicate the efforts of this site.

I am listed in the credits section.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I assumed this was a shot at this site, but they emailed me the other day to say it wasn't

Did you know that LogoServer has long stood as the true source of logo history on the Internet?

Countless other copycat sites have attempted to duplicate the efforts of this site.

I am listed in the credits section.

I was thinking that as well. But of course this site is the best all around site for logos. Next thing you know it, they'll have a forum that looks exactly like this <_<

Logoserver is a good site for what it's purpose is, just showing the logo changes over the years... I like to think we are two different styles of logo sites.

Good old voice of reason there, Chris. People trying to stir up stuff and you taking the high road. As Robb would say 'Good onya!'

It's where I sit.

Other than the home page it's exactly the same: quantity over quality.

Also the logo pages are the same as they were before.

And I'm wondering why no one esle noticed this...

It is more orderly on the home page--but they didn't have a search function at first.

And Chris is very well mannered about logoserver.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Logoserver is a good site for what it's purpose is, just showing the logo changes over the years... I like to think we are two different styles of logo sites.

Good old voice of reason there, Chris. People trying to stir up stuff and you taking the high road. As Robb would say 'Good onya!'

Agreed.

We are no longer in a time when one can assume they will remain the only site about a certain subject. Domains and hosting have become so affordable that there will always be competitors.

The challenge is to remain the best. And I think CC has done that.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived