• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thrashers resign Scott Mellanby

Rangers sign Karel Rachunek

Captials resign Brent Johnson

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you watched the Tampa series...He was there. The only thing i can hope for is that they can get some heart in return.

Big deal. The way Tampa played, I would have scored 6 goals against them. <_<

At least with the loss of Chara, the logjam on the Blueline will be alleviated. Come on Schubert!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Any rumors out there about who the leafs are going after now ???

Apparently They're going to trade all of the guys they got today to try and get Pronger according to hockeytraderumours.com

That would make sense...but at the same, we're paying the same amount for Kubina and Gill then we would for Pronger. Either way, we're paying 8ish mill for 2 D-men who are pretty decent. Now all we need is Lidros back for cheap, Arnott for a decent price, Lindros back for his dirt cheap price again, and Ellias. We could afford them, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind coming here. Whatever happens, we have a solid D core and could trade for some wingers eventually.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Any rumors out there about who the leafs are going after now ???

Apparently They're going to trade all of the guys they got today to try and get Pronger according to hockeytraderumours.com

I saw another rumor on that sight saying that the leafs are guna make a big trade coming up. (im guessing pronger.......) Lets hope they dont trade who they signed because Kubina is a solid defense and is going to step up for the leafs.

4kv29i.jpg

I like the moves by the Leafs. Kubina and Gill will fit in nicely on the Maple Leaf D, and it's nice to see the Leafs finally pay attention to defense. :D

Any new news on the Red Wings goalie situation? :blink:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I like the moves by the Leafs. Kubina and Gill will fit in nicely on the Maple Leaf D, and it's nice to see the Leafs finally pay attention to defense. :D

Any new news on the Red Wings goalie situation? :blink:

I heard they offered Osgood a 1-year deal.

About the jerseys of new players: I don't think Chara can wear #3. I thought that just about every Bruins single digit number was retired, except for six or something.

Also Ponikarovsky's #23.

Archived