Original 6 redo #1- Maple Leafs

zig

If/when you do the canadiens... how are you going to do them? they have only ever had one basic logo. It has just been updated a few time. I notice you have been using the alternate logos of the teams (i.e. leafs, blackhawks) the same thing goes for the Red Wings. Basicly the same logo just updated throughout time.

just a thought though.

yeah i was looking through the canadians logo and the only alt i ever saw was a globe in 1925. Im probaly going to inverse the colors a little. For the redwings i want to add a little black to make the wheel seem more realistic

The globe wasn't an alt...it WAS their jersey.

I'm not sold on any of these concepts...sorry...these secondarly logos are too weak to be used as primarys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

In the current NHL, the Blackhawks have the best unis in the league, the red home jersey they currently have is perfect, so I'm not a fan of what you did with Chicago.

Toronto: I don't mind the addition of silver as much as most, but I'm not too fond of that concept as well.

That black & yellow Blackhawk one is too much like the Bruins.

And if the indian head is offensive to some people (I'm not trying to start a debate on it), then the crossed tomahawks would probably be offensive to the same people.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I agree, the Hawks have the best unis in hockey. Maybe in sports. But I like the fact that you tried a logo w/o the Indian Head, quite simply because the current team under Dollar Bill Wirtz doesn't deserve to wear the Indian Head. It used to be that to put on a Blackhawks sweater was a badge of honor. Now it's a joke. It's very hard to be a Hawks fan right now. Very hard.

here are the Bruins. These are my favorite out of the three and this time i made sort of a heritage jersey. C&C Please

2.png

See, I was all ready to say "Well, this is your best effort to date," but something just didn't seem right about this set...

...wait a minute...

ARE THOSE MONTREAL STRIPES ON A BOSTON JERSEY!??!! :cursing:

Wrong "heritage" to make a jersey out of, bud

:mad:

i made these other bruins jerseys for every one who had a heart attack when seeing a bruins jersey with montreal stripes.

bruinsnotmontreal.png

i made these other bruins jerseys for every one who had a heart attack when seeing a bruins jersey with montreal stripes.

bruinsnotmontreal.png

I actually like the design of these. I think they would look better with the older spoked "B" logo from the Bobby Orr/Phil Esposito days, though. And don't give me that "it's the same as what they have now" BS: they're clearly different logos :P

QPR%20Sig.png

I've come to the conclusion that the first two really look like nothing more than fashion jerseys, bad ones at that. You said that you wanted to create new identities for the teams, but all you're doing is simply adding another colour to their existing jerseys, and using their alt logos. A new identity for an original six team would have a more modern look to it.

I like the Boston jersey, but it isn't really a new identity, you just fell back on some of their previous jersey specs.

I'm a little apprehensive as to what he's going to do to my beloved Red Wings.

Montreal stripes on a Bruins jersey makes New Englanders cry. :(

mainescarf.png

Here is a completely new identity for the chicago blackhawks. This is what i see they would where if they had a real hawk as the logo. Since i can't make logos for my life i decided to use existing hawk logos. The logo i used is from the ST. Joesphs Hawks.

Blackhawksstjoesphs.png

and here is a new maple leafs one going back to green. I love my alt logo except i can't make it small and keep it good quality.

MapleLeafnewgreen2.png

I think this project just jumped the shark

i actually think my concepts have just improved with the new bruins and leafs one. Which jersey makes you say it has jumped the shark

"i actually think my concepts have just improved with the new bruins and leafs one. Which jersey makes you say it has jumped the shark"

probably the hartford whalers / toronto maple leafs demon spawn jersey.

i dig some of the bruins stuff, but the "Black Hawks" stuff does nothing for me. I've thought about what would happen if all pro teams were forced to ditch Native American themes (R.I.P Chief Illiniwek) and it's a scary thought.

I think this project just jumped the shark

i actually think my concepts have just improved with the new bruins and leafs one. Which jersey makes you say it has jumped the shark

All of them, really. Most of these aren't bad concepts, they just don't reflect what you've set out to do. Go back to the drawing board on this one, ziggyluc.

careful....playing with the original 6 designs might make the hockey gods mad...although i do like the maple leafs in the green aka st.pats colors. but as i think i read...careful putting the montreal stripes with boston...wars have been started over less, haha.

careful....playing with the original 6 designs might make the hockey gods mad...although i do like the maple leafs in the green aka st.pats colors. but as i think i read...careful putting the montreal stripes with boston...wars have been started over less, haha.

well i've learned that no one wants to mess with the original 6 jerseys. I would not want to be the person in change of changing jerseys in one of those cities. The fans will kill them and start a riot :D

Archived