NBA Finals Courts

NYBadshah1

I think it just looks ok. Not good, not bad, just ok. The floor might look a bit cluttered though, with the American Airlines Arena wordmark, the Mavs alt logo, the Mavs center court logo, and the big Larry O' Brien trophy.

But how is it gonna look on Miami's court?

Remember, the Heat have that giant, oversized Heat ball logo at center court. That thing is so big, it might drown out the trophy.

NYCdog.png

But how is it gonna look on Miami's court?

Remember, the Heat have that giant, oversized Heat ball logo at center court. That thing is so big, it might drown out the trophy.

That's what I was wondering too. It'll be interesting to see. The logo on the Heat's floor is so big and so off-centered on the court (width-wise) that I'm sure the NBA is having fun figuring out what to do.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

maybe the ball from the heat logo will be incorporated to be the ball ontop of the trophy... Would look probably very horrible, and I dont think it would fit, but would be funny.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived