Some nfl ideas

epper

what about a concept that has the 49ers in red pants for road games

Even though it's a horrible idea to take away the Niner's glorious gold pants, I thought I'd take a stab at seeing what they looked like. You can see the difference by looking at the picture I posted and my sig.

terrell-220x217-owens.jpg

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Peterson as GM & Lamar Hunt as owner, the Chiefs will stay traditional - don't count on all red anytime soon. I think the fans would like it. They want to see more black in the unis - yuck!

They sell an all gold (yellow) jersey here in KC - looks just like the red home unis just reverse the gold & red. Oh my eyes :cool:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna fufill some requests for photoshopped NFL ideas by puckcool.

raiders black pants

colts blue pants

eagles silver pants

jets green helmet

jaguars bronze or teal helmet

titans light blue helmet

steelers old font

ravens purple pants

bengals orange pants/jersey

denver a normaler font

bucs orange jersey

cowboys blue pants

I'll be starting with Philly in silver pants and an actual pic I dug up on SSUR.org that has the Colts in Blue pants from about 1995.

First of all, I don't know how I didn't see this thread until now, it being so old.

Posted: Nov. 18 2003,20:31

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a look at the Titans in their alt jerseys with white pants (we may have seen that before), and an all light blue look with light blue pants. The Navy pants were in the original photo.

Also note the helmet stripe adjustment I made. I've been wanting them to add a tapered middle stripe in there for a while to even out the striping.

More to come...

I think the Titans should ditch the stupid tapered stripe and just go to a solid navy/light blue/navy stripe to match the pants stripe. also, sorry but those Cowboys, Packers and Chiefs look absolutely horrible. Also, The Panthers concepts show us why they wear white pants with the white jerseys. :D I do like the Eagles in gray pants (not metallic silver) with the green jerseys, but I think they should change the pants stripe back to last years' with these.

I personally prefer that Vikes jersey with white pants, maybe the touted white alternate (a white version of the purple) would go better with purple pants.

And a big no no for the light blue titans helmet IMO.

Good to see what they would look like though

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The vikings so-called proposed alts show them in purple pants and white jersey's circa 1960s. I've seen old pictures from back then and I really like the look. I'm pretty sure the whites have two skinny purple bands around the sleeve straddling a wider purple band, all outlined in yellow. The pants look pretty close to what was Evan photoshopped. I'm sure this is documented on SSUR.org.

I wonder -- if they ever do the alt. -- if the pants will be shiny, like most other teams' colored pants or if they'll be the duller solid like they wore in the 60s. My vote is for non-shiny.

Archived