Some nfl ideas

epper

I played around with some NFL uniforms in photoshop, to see what some of the things i wanna see would look like on the players in action. Some turned out better than others, tell me what you think.

1.KC Cheifs: All Red - It's bound to happen sooner or later, thought I'd make a preview of what it will look like

chiefs.jpg

2.Cleveland Browns:Brown Jersey, Orange Pants - This one turned out better than i thought. i really hope to see this one on the field

Baltimore Ravens: Purple Pants - I just think their all-white look is very plain. These pants are made for the white shirts, and white shirts only!

browns-ravens.jpg

3. Oakland Raiders: Black Pants - I know this may be messing with tradition, but I've always thought the Raiders could look a little more intimidating on the road. I think black pants would be a nice change on the road every once in a while. Also changed the facemask from grey to black.

Buffalo Bills - Removed that useless red stripe under the arms.

radiers.jpg

4. TB Buccaneers: Reverse - This one is a little funky, with a pewter jersey and red pants. Rumor is that the pewter jersey will become a reality, but I think it would look sweet with metallic red pants

bucs.jpg

If you got any other ideas, lemme know and i'll try em out

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, good work man!

I like seeing stuff like this better than templates.  Besides the Browns its all pretty crazy but its neat to see anyway.  Thanks.

I did the same thing a while back slightly adjusting Seattles.  It think they are really close to greatness but messing it up.  If you felt like it I removed the dark sleeves on the road jersey (all white) and removed the darker sleeves on the home jersey (all metallic blue).  That and I never went all blue.  I think it looks gorgeous.

I'd also be interested in a Denver combo of orange/white with the new unis.

ANyways....at your leisure of course.

welcome aboard by the way.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

wow these are freakin awesome....

my favorites are oakland and the bucs, but u made the pewter jersey look more copper in reality it would look more charcoal

those bucs red pants are sweet too

u should do more of these u r great at them

p562481reg.jpg

i think this is the pewter jersey but it may be a black fashion jersey

signature.gif

Wow! I can't believe how great the Chiefs look.

Good job on the Browns and Ravens as well.

The Raiders are like the Yankees - you can't touch them.

The Bucs just hurts my eyes.

The best real change I have seen is Jacksonville going to black pants.  The all white look with a black helmet really doesn't work for me.

Everyone loves a roundel.

great job on the mock-ups! I can't say I hate any of them.

The only odd loking one was the Bucs but not by much.

When I look at the Browns it seems the most natural to

me, I started to wonder if they've already done that in

their history. Does anyone know?

great job on the mock-ups! I can't say I hate any of them.

The only odd loking one was the Bucs but not by much.

When I look at the Browns it seems the most natural to

me, I started to wonder if they've already done that in

their history. Does anyone know?

Yes, in the late 70's and early 80's they did wear orange pants.

Great job. By the way, I think you were dead on with the jersey color for the Bucs. It matches the helmet really well in my eyes. The Bucs jersey posted by Puckcool is indeed black.

By the way puckcool.  Pewter or at least the Bucs version of it, is in the tan/brown/metallic gold family and is a far cry from charcoal.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Archived