WC Kits for www.sportslogos.net

gordie_delini

ALL ARE DONE!!! Any inconsistencies or mistakes you see, please let me know so I can make corrections before uploading. I wasn't able to do the sublimination for pretty much all the puma teams (except Czech) or Mexico, due to a lack of HQ images of the sublimination in full - any help with this is much appreciated. Keep in mind I tried to do these as accurately as possible without killing myself. In the meantime, enjoy

GROUP A

Germany.png

c0286886.png

Costa-Rica.png

21b31031.png

OD_Signature.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beutiful templates gordie! That must have been a lot of work.

I noticed that Holland wore Orange shorts with the Orange jersey (human pylons anyone?) yesterday instead of the white shorts.

God I can't keep a straight face looking at some of these number fonts. South Korea's? Holland's? Ugh.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Great work as always Brian. Just a few little things...

I reckon the little lines that split up the Portugese numbers aren't so thick. Barely visible when you see the shirts in action.

The Australian shirts are more yellow and only turn that shade of gold once they get some sweat on them.

Croatia have had to add red/white checks below the numbers on their main jersey as it had too much white. Not sure how much space this takes up though as we've not seen them in action yet.

The little flashes on the Lotto kits theoretically line up with the shorts. This even worked for Serbia & Montenegro yesterday. The bottom ones are probably a little more central on the shirt than you've got them there.

liverpool-1.png

Great job, you put so much effort in those. I noticed some mistakes, but would like to point one that I think is the bigest. Croatian one has too many checkerds. Notice that the white number square at the front covers only 2 red and 2 white checks, therefore the whole shirt has less squares then yours. Also, this fact you probably had no chance to find out. But Nike will add 3 rows of checkards on the bottom of the back side. That will be done for the Brazil (and following) game.

i like your work here...lot of effort put it....however, the Socceroos alt strip i think has Navy shorts, i know we wore all navy and gold socks against Holland, but the world cup site says white shorts so maybe its white shorts for the world cup.....anyway the Ivory Coast away shirt is my favourite

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

thanks guys for your comments - i'll see to these revisions soon. as for the shirt/shorts combinations, i've been going off of the official world cup site - it seems to me that each country is using different shorts combinations depending on the opponent - something that isn't easily shown on the mothersite without six different uniform sets. In other words, I plan to just use the combinations as shown on the official World Cup 2006 website.

OD_Signature.jpg

Nice job, Gordie. The fonts look pretty good, are they all hand-drawn, or did you use fonts for some of them?

Couple font nitpicks, though (nothing bad)

The adidas font used by Germany and other similar uniforms?it's Bauhaus. One of the countries uses the bolder version for numbers, but most of the adidas teams use Bauhaus Light for lettering, and a double-inlined version of bold for the numbers. For some reason it makes the font look rounded on the jerseys, I can't explain why.

The Lotto font used by Serbia & Montenegro and other teams is Compacta. It looks very similar to the Nike version worn San Jose Sharks, but slightly less bold.

England uses its own font. I can't find the name of it. It's used throughout FA documents and all over its website. If you visit the England team page, look at all the downloadable wallpaper, all of it is done in England's font. I'm trying to track down the name of it, but on all PDF files it's been converted to outlines, so there's no live text to list the name of it.

Puma. You've done a great job with that font. The closest font found to it was Cholla (by Emigré), but it's not the same. Did you draw it or did you find the font? I also think the first letter of names might be Capitalized, but pictures I found were inconclusive.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Puma. You've done a great job with that font. The closest font found to it was Cholla (by Emigré), but it's not the same. Did you draw it or did you find the font? I also think the first letter of names might be Capitalized, but pictures I found were inconclusive.

jp, from what I saw of the matches involving Puma-equiped teams (Poland, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Iran, & Angola so far), the first letter on the names on the back are not capitalized...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived