1000 post project

patsox

For my 1000th post, I will recreate some of the graphic packages you see on TV. Hopefully I will complete NESN, FOX, FSN, CBS, abc, OLN, ESPN, etc. If you have any suggestions posts here. For now, here is a preview of my NESN template. More will follow as I approach 1000.

Also, any C+C and/or corrections would be greatly appreciated.

-Brian

NESNtemp.png

I like the Idea, as a matter of fact, I love it! Here's a message board that talks about custom tv graphics. Fantasy Television Association

All stations that you see listed are custom. People create their own news stations.

BTW, could you do a TX Rangers one with KDFI 27? Please?! :D

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

it doesn't matter. BTW ,what if I send you a PM with my fantasy team logo and fantasy tv station logo and you created that one too? If you don't wan't to that's alright! Thanks again!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

1,000 post project should be amazing and show of your talents, that appeal to the masses. The thing is I don't believe this will show of your talents, and is very appealing.

Dom

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

1,000 post project should be amazing and show of your talents, that appeal to the masses. The thing is I don't believe this will show of your talents, and is very appealing.

Dom

How would you know? You have only been here since March. It doesn't really matter what I choose to do. Can you please stick to the topic?

Brian

Dom

How would you know? You have only been here since March. It doesn't really matter what I choose to do. Can you please stick to the topic?

Brian

You asked if this is a stupid project.

He answered, 'Yes.' and he's somehow off topic?

Don't ask questions you don't want answered.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Dom

Brian

Thanks, sorry for the input just saying what you wanted answered.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

My bad. Good point.

Can you stay on topic yourself?

Oh, my sincerest apologies. I didn't mean to offend you in the slightest.

When you stop asking "zomg do u luv my fake tv pics" and start asking "zomg do my fake tv pics suk" then the topic changes. When domtheathlete responds to the new topic, he is on topic. When I respond to the same topic, I am also on topic. You changed the topic, you're the only one not with the picture, though.

You were a lot cooler when you didn't talk at all.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

decent idea, poorly executed.

shut up.

honestly, if you don't want to hear honest answers to your questions, don't ask!

or just set up your thread as a poll that can't be responded to. that always works well.

Archived