CONCEPT81: Carolina Panthers

bigdub81

I made this one up last night. I think it's about time that Carolina, changed into some new thread's cause' they been rockin' these since they got to the league. Here's what I changed...

1) Helmet facemask to blue and changed stripes to match those of the jersey

2) Changed the stripes on the jersey, pants and added some to the sock's. I tried to make them look as though it was ripped by a Panther.

3) Put in some simple piping around the neck line and sleeve cuffs

4) Added wordmarks

C&C as usual, thanks for viewing!

I tried everything to get this image bigger. I don't know what it is I post some concepts and they are big and others are small I use the same template and format each one as a jpeg the same way. What gives? Anybody know how I can maximize my image space so they don't come out small like this lilttle sh**t!

CONCEPT81-Carolina.jpg

I'm not feeling this one. Sorry

What they have now is better, this seems very nineties to me. Heck no one would have worn this in the nineties. Imagine how this would look on the field. I'd give this one a big START OVER!

I made this one up last night. I think it's about time that Carolina, changed into some new thread's cause' they been rockin' these since they got to the league. Here's what I changed...

1) Helmet facemask to blue and changed stripes to match those of the jersey

2) Changed the stripes on the jersey, pants and added some to the sock's. I tried to make them look as though it was ripped by a Panther.

That wordmark is a good idea, though--and personally, I like that version better than the other wordmark the Panthers employ. That one looks tougher, more ragged--like a panther.

Keep it going 'Dub...let's see where you can go with this.

3) Put in some simple piping around the neck line and sleeve cuffs

4) Added wordmarks

C&C as usual, thanks for viewing!

I tried everything to get this image bigger. I don't know what it is I post some concepts and they are big and others are small I use the same template and format each one as a jpeg the same way. What gives? Anybody know how I can maximize my image space so they don't come out small like this lilttle sh**t!

CONCEPT81-Carolina.jpg

Eh...I ain't too sure about this one, folk.

The idea of cat-scratches has been toyed with before, but the way this was exacuted evokes too much of a Bengals-esque image to me.

I agree the Panthers could use a new look. But not this one. At least not the way it is now. It's a good idea to explore, though--cat scratches.

The other thing, I think, is that whenever the Panthers do decide to oerhaul, they should "x" nay the silver. I think that Ericcson-cellphone blue and black will work well enough with the white, if the Panthers roadies are any indication.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Sorry. Ain't working for me either. Not enough of a change from their current duds. Plus, it reminds me of the Bengals unis, and I've always hated those.

Would be curious to see, though, what black pants would look like with the blue jerseys.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Nice concept, but I agree...wouldn't work in the NFL. I like the helmet stripe though.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived