Az cardinals stadium 2008 super bowl logo

TruColor

We Cardinal fans over on one of the message boards are changing our avatars everytime the Cards lose.  So, I changed mine here as well (I get tired of the Pantone, Inc. logo sometimes)...

...however, the way things are going with the Cardinals, we should just change our avatars every other minute...this has been a brutal, brutal year (and it's not over yet!)

...yeah, I don't like that logo either, but I thought it was interesting...

So, let me see if I've got this straight: Based on the logo PANTONE posted, the Cardinals are moving out of Sun Devil Stadium and into... Ayers Rock? I mean, that is the world-famous antipodean monolith squatting in front of the mountain range in the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority Super Bowl logo, right?

And PANTONE: I know that I'm showing my comic-geek roots here, but you are aware that Aquaman is losing his kick-ass warrior-king armored costume and returning to his "traditional" orange and green togs? And by "traditional" I mean... WEENIE!

Brian in Boston

I see.  Hate to break out into the football talk, but I have always been a fan of the Cards (I'm always rootin' for the 'dog).  I don't understand it,  they have the talent, yet somehow they can't pull things together.  I think they really miss Duane Starks, but to let Cleveland score 44???

And Pantone: I know that I'm showing my comic-geek roots here, but you are aware that Aquaman is losing his kick-ass warrior-king armored costume and returning to his "traditional" orange and green togs? And by "traditional" I mean... WEENIE!

Yeah.  Actually, he's got a different look than this one right now, and will changing back to a modified version of that stupid Orange and Green atrocity in a few issues...idiotic.  Apparently, the retro-craze has hit comics as well...

Me, I always preferred the Blue camoflauge costume to any of 'em...

But I digress...

I see. Hate to break out into the football talk, but I have always been a fan of the Cards (I'm always rootin' for the 'dog). I don't understand it, they have the talent, yet somehow they can't pull things together. I think they really miss Duane Starks, but to let Cleveland score 44???

Apparently, the Cardinals have already begun a search for a new coach...the speculation is however, that it's someone out there who is already employed...so, McGinnis will more than likely play out the string...

They need to completely clean house, but it should start at the very top...

Yeah. Actually, he's got a different look than this one right now, and will changing back to a modified version of that stupid Orange and Green atrocity in a few issues...idiotic. Apparently, the retro-craze has hit comics as well...

At least they're not adding black. ;)

I see.  Hate to break out into the football talk, but I have always been a fan of the Cards (I'm always rootin' for the 'dog).  I don't understand it,  they have the talent, yet somehow they can't pull things together.  I think they really miss Duane Starks, but to let Cleveland score 44???

Apparently, the Cardinals have already begun a search for a new coach...the speculation is however, that it's someone out there who is already employed...so, McGinnis will more than likely play out the string...

They need to completely clean house, but it should start at the very top...

That's too bad for McGinnis.  I think he's an excellent coach, and he'll get another shot at a head coaching job somewhere down the road.  I just think cleaning house makes sense.

excuse me while I repair to the bathroom . . .barf, barf again! :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived