Jaguars helmet concept

BRM_PTX

I like the idea. I noticed that there's still a thin strip of teal on the top of the jaguars head that you might want to redo. Also, it looks like when you recolored the face mask you lost some of the shading effect, especially on the edges. I like the yellow mask, but maybe shore up the shading a little bit. Also, doesn't the Jaguar usually have a teal mouth? Maybe I'm mistaken.

For some reason, I'm just not feeling this. I think that shade of teal would not work well on a helmet. It's not your fault, since that is the same shade of teal the Jags use. I'm just not feeling the color of the helmet.

The helmet really needs to stay black. The teal just isn't working at all. While I agree that the uniform needs more teal, the helmet is one of the best in the NFL.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I've never seen a good teal helmet (including the Memphis Maniax of the defunct XFL). Teal is too bright as a helmet shell base color. It would have to be metallic, and metallic teal gets pretty weird.....

But the gold facemask is a step in the right direction.....

I tried several of thes re-colors myself once...never found anything other than the original that looked right...

Jags Concepts

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived