Jays/Yankees Photos + Video

CC97

Went down to the ballpark last night because I could not miss the opportunity of seeing a Roy Halladay/Mike Mussina pitching duel, and man what a game... Yanks go up 3, Jays rally go up 1, Ryan coughs up the lead in the 8th and then Wells' walkoff homer off of Rivera in the 11th.

And to top it all off I was sitting front row next to the Jays dugout for the last 3 innings.

So I took some photos... unfortunately the roof was closed, so the quality isn't the best, but I love sharing any front-row photos i can take:

006-bjryan.jpg

007-damon.jpg

010-rivera.jpg

Video of Wells getting 'creamed' by AJ Burnett

Full photo gallery

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Nice pics man, but hisssssssss for putting mr. "I blew the game" BJ first in the order (Yes that was supposed to sound dirty). Still great pics, I'd share my pics from Sunday's game from my amazing vantage point...section 209 right behind the foul pole...but now my pics will be crap compared to the godly ones you posted. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

How about the grab by the ball boy down the third base line in the first inning!! They were gonig ga-ga over it during the broadcast last night.

By the way, are Toronto fans doing the OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh thing for Overbay (arms over head, forming an O - it was huge here in Milwaukee)?

It's where I sit.

By the way, are Toronto fans doing the OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh thing for Overbay (arms over head, forming an O - it was huge here in Milwaukee)?

Nope, Toronto fans aren't doing anything for Overbay... in fact I dont think they have done anything special for any one player since the "moooooos" for Mookie Wilson.

---

Chris Creamer

Sweet pictures.

I have tons of pictures from the Fan Fest, All Star Sunday, and the HRD. And ones from when me and my brother sat behind home plate last Sunday that I would share, but my brother took them with his camera and they're on his computer. I'll have to ask him to send them.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Flashback Friday, featuring Tony Fernandez, should be great.

TONY!!! YEAH!

That guy was my favourite Blue Jays when I was a kid, until he got traded to the Yanks. After him Robbie Alomar was favourite Jay.

O-Dawg was great too and it was sad to see him get traded to Arizona.

Chris u must of been tired after the game went into extra inning. Funny i should say because i went to the game in Texas, and it went into 14 innings. Doesnt it getting boring lol and tired and just want somone to win lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Chris u must of been tired after the game went into extra inning. Funny i should say because i went to the game in Texas, and it went into 14 innings. Doesnt it getting boring lol and tired and just want somone to win lol.

Hells no! I love extra innings, and if the game needs to go 26 innings I'm all for it! :boogie:

---

Chris Creamer

Hells no! I love extra innings, and if the game needs to go 26 innings I'm all for it! :boogie:

Not when u have to sit in then 500 level lol. But hey you get your money worth it.

4kv29i.jpg

Try 18 innings.

Hey, I love extra innings nonetheless.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Archived