Canucks concept what u think

rheistad

nah- their current look is way better

also I dont like the canadian maple leaf theme. Only two teams in america have an american theme so i think the canadiens and the maple leafs are enough for canada

normally, id agree with you about the canadain theme, but rheistad on this one because they are called the CANUCKS.

The Maple Leafs have the Leaf, which obviously is a symbol of Canada, but it's there nickname, so while I'm sure that's why they named themselves that (though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the flag back then), but it's tough to say they really have a canadian theme. Same way I wouldn't say the Capitals have too much of an American theme right now. The name is and the logo(s) is/are inspired by American symbols, but for any country to me, colors are the top way to show patriotism, and niether the Leafs or Capitals do this right now.

Funny thing is, the Canucks and Canadians probably should but don't.

Well, I don't like the colors nor the Stick logo. But this is well done.

I think the maple leaf V logo of yours in there current colors would make a great primary crest. Why the Canucks, have never gone with a Canadien theme is beyond me since thier name means Canadien.

Great job on this concept.

The Maple Leafs have the Leaf, which obviously is a symbol of Canada, but it's there nickname, so while I'm sure that's why they named themselves that (though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the flag back then), but it's tough to say they really have a canadian theme. Same way I wouldn't say the Capitals have too much of an American theme right now. The name is and the logo(s) is/are inspired by American symbols, but for any country to me, colors are the top way to show patriotism, and niether the Leafs or Capitals do this right now.

Funny thing is, the Canucks and Canadians probably should but don't.

the maple leaf, while not on the flag at the time the maple leafs were named, was still a nation symbol. the leafs were named for two reasons.

1. the maple leaf was a unifying canadian symbol, even if it wasnt the vocal point of the flag. (there were three maple leafs on the bottom part of the shield in the centre of the old flag)

2. con smyth, the man who renamed the st. pats the mmaple leafs, named them that because he served in the canadian military whick always had a maple leaf on their hats.

the colors are blue and white for canada's blue skies and white snow.

hope that clears some things up about the leafs.

the canadians dont have a canadain theme because they dont whant to upset the soup eaters (french canadains for those of u how dont know the slag)

the canucks should have a canadain theme, and that maple V logo is the best canadain based canucks concept ive ever see. i dont think ANY of there logos had a canadaian theme.

Archived