Fantasy logo - dragons

-(dp)-

I knew I'd seen that font somewhere before...

dark_crystal.jpg

Well, the font is called Dark Crystal for a reason... ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some of the changes you guys suggested. They will probably change some more, because I think I will use the wordmark Rmered made. Which of the two dragons do you guys like best? The one on the right, I changed so a wordmark

would fit better in front of it, but I kind of like it by itself. C+C please.

dragonslogoset.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

I like the 'D with Wings' as a secondary logo by itself.

PS When are you going to flip the Primary so it's facing the other way, like all American Football logos?

except the Eagles... :blink:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I've seen it both ways. On NFL.com it is the only logo facing to the left. I guess either way is acceptable.

edit: on philadelphiaeagles.com every eagle head is facing left, except the one with the full script. Its interesting.

In regards to the dragon logo, it is awesome. As usual PISTONStheNextDYNASTY, you take C+C and turn it into something overwhelmingly positive. Your threads are a great example of how the concepts forum should run.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Too much black in the wordmark?

Any thoughts on improving it?

With these colours, what colour should the helmet be?

White doesn't look right, but you should see how bad the others looked.

I think the wordmark has a little too much black in it.

Try a silver helmet. That might look good.

buffalo_sig.png

Dragons.gif

Too much black in the wordmark?

Any thoughts on improving it?

With these colours, what colour should the helmet be?

White doesn't look right, but you should see how bad the others looked.

On the wordmark, lose the outer green and black outlines, leaving the first black outline as the outer-most. Then thicken it JUST A TAD. Not too thick thought. But I like how you leave the "cut-outs", inside and in between the letters, black. Leave them like that. Then, I think you may have a great wordmark....er, not you, uh, him...by you....um, for him. (I think I got it there.) :wacko:

Archived