Yes, the buffaslug has been done to death, but...

Akuma

Open Letter

For the most part, I agree with this letter. However, to Sabres fans, what's wrong with Your current logo? Ok, keep the current jersey template, add the new colours and the OLD LOGO w/ the buffalo head on the shoulders and it would be perfect!

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

Wow. Didnt a CCSLCer make that concept jersey?

I believe so.

I think that's actually been the worst thing to happen to the anti-Buffaslug movement. Every time someone trots that thing out and says "boy, the jersey better not look like THIS" the team can say "oh, don't worry, that's not the real jersey" and brush the whole thing off. It's maddening. Every time that jersey pops up, it hurts our cause.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I like how he mentions the "Black Uniform Bandwagon" and how the fad is dying out, yet the Blue Jays jumped on it, even though the bandwagon was dead. As for the whole thing on the Buffaslug, I agree 100%. I hate the logo, they need to use old uniforms and logos. Nothing really more to say.

Its it me or does that "c" in the middle look thicker compare to the one on the left ???

You are correct! And furthermore, notice that the two jerseys that have tags visible are manufactured by SP!

quinn_76927.jpg

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Its it me or does that "c" in the middle look thicker compare to the one on the left ???

You are correct! And furthermore, notice that the two jerseys that have tags visible are manufactured by SP!

quinn_76927.jpg

Yep. He mentioned in the (rushed) press conference that they didn't even have current versions of the jersies to display in the press conference. One of those jersies came out of Larry Quinn's duffel bag. They're all either old jersies or reproductions of jersies from different years, reflecting the subtle changes over time.

Personally, I think it reflects how much they're feeling the pressure, that they had to rush out this press conference even though they didn't have matching jersies to display.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Inspired by SabreGuy's avatar...

quinnslughair.gif

I mean, really... What is the deal with Quinn's real hair? Fresh outta bed? :P

HA! I can't believe I never noticed that. It's Larry Quinn's guerilla marketing. Wearing the logo as his own hair in order to get us used to it!

Maybe that's why he liked the logo enough to pick it. He knew he recognized it, but he couldn't figure out from where. It stares at him in the mirror every day!

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

Archived