NJ Devils 25th Anniversary Logo.

jkrdevil

Simple and sweet! I'd like to see the 'three stars' on the patch, represent their three Stanley Cups. Go Devils!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This anniversary practically begs for a Christmas tree throwback jersey, for at least one night.

Come on, you know you want it...

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This anniversary practically begs for a Christmas tree throwback jersey, for at least one night.

I do.

(of course I am among the 1% that prefers the Christmas look)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I do.

I'm with you.

It couldn't hurt. Maybe they can give out free Mickey Mouse ears as a promotion...

I'm with you.

It couldn't hurt. Maybe they can give out free Mickey Mouse ears as a promotion...

Good idea since Disney no longer owns the Ducks! Hey! Wait a minute are you Wayne Gretzky? No one but The Great One is allowed to call the Devils a Mickey Mouse organization! :hockeysmiley:

Christmas throw-backs for this team should be the perminant uniform . . . they were great, both home and away. I'd buy 'em right now if they were available.

Does anyone know where one could be purchased? And, are their plans for the Christmas jerseys this season?

Thanks,

Jim

Christmas throw-backs for this team should be the perminant uniform . . . they were great, both home and away. I'd buy 'em right now if they were available.

Does anyone know where one could be purchased? And, are their plans for the Christmas jerseys this season?

Thanks,

Jim

Ebay only I think.

I am about 99% that the greens will never be worn by the Devils as long as the current management is in charge (and that's going to be awhile). That team has come out and publicly said they will not where any type of alternate jersey calling them a gimmick. The currents tend to be regarded overall as a much nicer uniform over the greens. Add in the fact they don't bring up the greatest of memories and the fact the Devils have won 3 cups in the currents along with them not having a losing season in the currents yet and it's a pretty safe bet that the X-Mas tree unis won't see the day of light for a long time if ever.

I personally don't like the greens. With the shoulder outlines and the stripe pattern they come off as a tacky 80's uniform.

Archived