Name Oddity

twi

The last touchdown was scored by a 'nameless' player. #13 for the Bulls ran for a touchdown on the last play of the game, possibly made faster by the lack of a name on the back of his jersey. He must have been a new player, since the TV commentators didn't even know who he was. I don't have any pictures, the game was on ABC here instead of the Notre Dame-Georgia Tech game. (Thank goodness)

Do any Division 1-A schools wear the team nickname on the back like the McNeese state Cowboys do?

Do any Division 1-A schools wear the team nickname on the back like the McNeese state Cowboys do?

I think Utah State's new uniforms say "Aggies" on the back instead of their names.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

That happens sometimes, especially if he was a last minute JUCO or 1AA transfer. Those players are able to play immediately in 1A. But, it also happens if he was added at the last minute, and they weren't able to order a nameplate and give the media an updated roster.

Tennesee Stae fb jerseys have "tigers" across the back...

Why (unless it is your hometown school or something) would have rather seen a 41-10 blow out than a top 25 match up that was fairly close, even if you dspise Notre Dame

I currently attend USF, and don't like Notre Dame. The ND game as also on, just on another channel. It was only really a blowout until the fourth quarter anyway.

Archived