Homer Simpsons NFL predictions

Dilbert

Wings versus chowder. And, oh yeah, the Bills have a weak secondary. Go with the Patriots.

The problem with that is that the Bills have a very good secondary McGee, Clements, Whitner, Vincent.

The problem with that is the bills suck

correct but they have a good secondary, Yes they have a crappy offensive and defensive line. And a crappy team. You think the writer could at least get it right.

saBS.png

Wings versus chowder. And, oh yeah, the Bills have a weak secondary. Go with the Patriots.

The problem with that is that the Bills have a very good secondary McGee, Clements, Whitner, Vincent.

correct but they have a good secondary, Yes they have a crappy offensive and defensive line. And a crappy team. You think the writer could at least get it right.

It's solely a comedy piece...don't be so offended by it.

VmWIn6B.png

It's solely a comedy piece...don't be so offended by it.

I'm not offended I just think it would be a better comedy piece if they say that the Bills suck or their o-line sucks. But hey I'm not a writer so what do I know about this.

saBS.png

Archived