WR Koren Robinson to Packers

KevinMcD

Hope he likes making tackles with all the INTs Brett throws nowadays. It's a shame too, I really like Favre, even though I'm a Lions fan. In fact, if I had a 2nd favorite team, it'd probly be the Pack.

The Pack is my 2nd favorite team. I've gotten to see alot of them after getting Sunday Ticket. From what I've seen it seems to me that Brett still has it. He's been throwing so many INTs because he is trying to do it all. I'd hate to see him play anywhere else, but I think he could have a good season if he plays on a better team.

i'm here in minn-st.paul and they have TONs (and i mean TONs) of kRob Vikings jerseys at 1/2 price. most +/-$30. the new jersey stripe is nice.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

This could be the best thing that could happen to Koren.

People forget that Favre was a partying fool in his Falcons days. Most say the Falcons were foolish to trade him, but he wasn't going to do anything in Atlanta but drink hisself into a stupor. He got traded to Green Bay because Salt Lake City didn't have an NFL team.

He got traded to Green Bay because Salt Lake City didn't have an NFL team.

If you don't think he can find a drink in Green Bay...well, you've never been to Wisconsin.

The only thing that could stop him is that everyone in town knows ever Packer by sight and they'll keep an eye on him.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

If you don't think he can find a drink in Green Bay...well, you've never been to Wisconsin.

The only thing that could stop him is that everyone in town knows ever Packer by sight and they'll keep an eye on him.

Or, more likely, buy him a drink.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

He, as in Brett Favre.

Reading is fundamental.

Archived