San Diego Padres

JJWAY

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJWAY, I think you've finally made a concept that doesn't deserve my old Patsox sig. It's not that bad. Like lmu said, you need to work on resizing, especially in paint. There's a rule I follow when resizing in paint: if you don't get the size right the first time, start over. It will become horribly rasterized if you try to do it again. You'd be better off clicking undo. Some gold outlines on the numbers couldn't hurt either.

it might be kind of pathetic to aks this but do you know how to add outlines on the numbers??

You can do it with the pencil and/or straight line tool, or do what I do: Go into WordPerfect and create text art that is the colour and font you want, then get rid of the patterns etc. that you don't want. Choose an outline thickness and and then resize with the textart window. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

JJWAY, I think you've finally made a concept that doesn't deserve my old Patsox sig

Unnessecary <_<

Anyway JJWAY its getting cleaner and better each time but overall it isn't an improvement on their current look. Nice job in showing the care to clean it up. Good decision.

You went from being really crappy to being this good in about what two months. That is something you should be proud of. I hope you can take it to the next level very soon. I use paint and just a bit of advice use the zoom tool anytime you can. It is more fine touched that way...if ya know what I meen. Good Job though.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I don't mind the pinstripes...they had them in the 90s, afterall. However, I'm not exactly feeling the sleeveless look with the pinstripes...just doesn't look right to me. The sand brim bothers me...but I'm just n ot a fan of 2-tone hats in general. It looks much better than what ou had earlier. Keep it up.

JJWAY, I think you've finally made a concept that doesn't deserve my old Patsox sig

Unnessecary <_<

Anyway JJWAY its getting cleaner and better each time but overall it isn't an improvement on their current look. Nice job in showing the care to clean it up. Good decision.

Sorry, but if you didn't want to get a reputation for doing those kinds of concepts than you shouldn't of posted them.

Did it need to be my sig? Probably not, but it put into words the common opinion of most people who were looking at the sub-par concepts that were being posted on the board during your absense(?).

I'm sure most people here would like to forget the old days, so let's turn over a new leaf.

You went from being really crappy to being this good in about what two months. That is something you should be proud of. I hope you can take it to the next level very soon. I use paint and just a bit of advice use the zoom tool anytime you can. It is more fine touched that way...if ya know what I meen. Good Job though.

I truly, truly, TRULY mean no disrespect to anyone, but if this is what passes for good, then something is terribly wrong here.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived