San Diego Padres

JJWAY

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me just say this now, any 1 planning on leaving replies to this like the last time don't bother. Might as well just leave the guy with no comments at all then leave C&C and start another useless and weekly fight about the same thing!

-sharplcd

DISCLAIMER: Of course, any changes will need to be made after performing the minor miracle (for you) of actually cleaning this thing up. Honestly, in its present form, this concept is not really even worthy of the bandwith required to display it.

Obvious mind-numbingly sloppy work aside, I'd like to offer a few observations:

1. The Swingin' Friar is probably too intricate for a cap logo.

2. Generally, if the jersey features a logo instead of a script, that logo will also appear on a cap/helmet to provide a clean, consistent look.

3. You may want to put some piping on the jersey. It's not a simple team color cap with white logo (Det, NYY, LAD), so include some of the other colors in there to spice it up a bit.

4. The numbers are too low (but they are suprisingly clear--HOW COME THE REST OF THIS CAN'T BE THIS DAMN CLEAR/CLEAN).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I won't accept anything less than the "SD" on the cap. No other logo is acceptable. EVER.

I'm also very tired of the sleeveless look. It's so 1990s. Let's dump that idea.

I like the idea of the interlocked SD on the left breast...if we're looking at the 1985-1990 road uniforms. Doesn't work in Navy.

So overall it needs to be cleaner and every other aspect of the uniform (except for the fact that it's shaped like a baseball uniform) needs to be changed. Cap logo, uniform design, sleeves, colors, etc.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

i changed alot of things... i know the pinstripes look kind of off but it is my first pinstripes attempt.SD Update

It looks cleaner. JJ, when you do pinstripes, just so you know to make it easier on you, there's a jersey template in the templates thread with pinstripes already added in so you won't have to add them in yourself. I'll see if I can find the link.

Archived