Bengals B a rip of Princeton?

hecticbro

a few years ago the NFL sideline hats all had these logos made out of the team's initials. The bengals logo on that hat was exactly the same as this logo except for it was a different font. The B was blockier, and must have been of the same font as their old wordmark was. I think the bengals ripped off that logo if they stole it from anywhere.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I believe Princeton adopted that logo after the Bengals adopted theirs. Creative logos for their sports teams isn't one of Princeton's strong points.

Except for the fact that Princeton's leaping tiger logo is often stolen by h.s. teams and even a CFL team.

fade.gif

I believe Princeton adopted that logo after the Bengals adopted theirs. Creative logos for their sports teams isn't one of Princeton's strong points.

Except for the fact that Princeton's leaping tiger logo is often stolen by h.s. teams and even a CFL team.

Princeton.gif

kinda cool, but michigan was first.

i'm glad its totally different colors as big blue.

so, while not terribly creative, is both class-y and class-ic--in line with the image princeton projects in all fields.

Princeton.gif

so, while not terribly creative, is both class-y and class-ic--in line with the image princeton projects in all fields.

actually princeton was first, though Michigan was the first to adopt it full time

sf.png

Princeton.gif

actually princeton was first, though Michigan was the first to adopt it full time

Even so Michigan does look the best with the winged helmets

Archived