Atlanta Thrashers... #2

phayze

They seem to be learning more to the blue, which I like for them, so I decided to expand on it. Sorry red lovers.

I'm not sure how close the primaries in this are to their original primary 'jagged' jersey, I didn't look at any pictures, I just went with it.

I really don't like the 'letters up the arm' alt as their primary, but I kept it in some form as the alt in this set.

Ignore the ugly gloves.

Update:

fhfhfcd2.png

Untitled-1.png

I like these a lot. I think there needs to be something along the bottom hem, as Steiny said. I think maybe even repeating the spikey pattern on the shoulders/stleeves might work well. The shade of the light blue is kinda bothering me, actually. It looks a bit too much on the green side to me. On the third, I think the assymetry of their current alt might look better. Right now, there's just too much going on the sleeves.

very good except 2 things... i never liked the sleeve look on their old 3rd jersey. I feel every team needs tv numbers. and i really dont like the numbers on the front. let buffalo have their fun with that. Overall really great work! ^_^

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

They seem to be learning more to the blue, which I like for them, so I decided to expand on it. Sorry red lovers.

I'm not sure how close the primaries in this are to their original primary 'jagged' jersey, I didn't look at any pictures, I just went with it.

I really don't like the 'letters up the arm' alt as their primary, but I kept it in some form as the alt in this set.

Ignore the ugly gloves.

33so9.png

Wow, one of the better concepts I've seen on this bored. But, this uniform needs a little bit of brown added into the design.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

hmmm....not feeling the new alt, but I'm not entirely sure why.

*got it*

I'm not sure that I like how it just goes from navy to light blue, with the stripes after the lighter blue. It seems like the lighter blue should be up at the shoulder/sleeve area, rather than before the gold stripe.

Also, the "ATL" would probably get covered up by the gloves the majority of the time.

Otherwise, I've gotta say this is a pretty solid set.

Archived