Pensacola Ice Pilots unveil New Website

Geoff

http://icepilots.com

A major upgrade on the website itself.

It's about time they fixed up that dastard website. Now it looks halfway respectable!!!

And this is the first I've seen of those blue jerseys. Going blue-on-blue. That jersey, with the eagle logo, is HOT. WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THAT WITH THE WHITE JERSEY?!

That dark one is one I'd be proud to rock, just to show I'm from Pensacola and yes--we even have some hot-looking jerseys! (Even if the team nickname is halfway goofy)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Pilots will going Thrasher style.  The P shield on the whites, and the Eagle logo on the blues.

But the Thrashers have the same logo on their homes as they do on their roads.

Really?

pG01-2339708reg.jpg

pG01-2339716reg.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

They ditched the navy for the baby blue? I like both of them but they should've stay with what they had. The Baby blue it nice but I think it will lose it's affect after 41 games

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I question the website in one aspect, why the player introduction on the right hand side? I mean it works on the NHL level where player turnaround isn't that great, but on the minor league level you're basically going to be updating the side on a weekly basis on callups/demotions, trades, signings and releases.

HOLY SCHNIKIES

ice_pilots.png

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I must get an IcePilots jersey with that on it. They had better be selling caps with that logo too.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

heh, I figure I'll be the 237th to say the eagle logo should be their primary :hockeysmiley:

Well, I was like the second, third, fourth, and 236th person to say it, so I'll be the 238th to say it now: MAKE THAT THE PRIMARY LOGO!!!

(by the way, it really did take you that long to figure out my studio logo was two b's? Not that I'm laughing at you about it, but in a way it kinda hints at the essence of what I was going for with that--aside from utilising my initials: contained elegance.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The eagle with the shield is a really nice logo. Here comes the most obvious statement of the day: I would prefer that as the primary and the "P" shield as the secondary.

Agreed.

Real nice additions to the logo. The uniforms are growing on me too.

(by the way, it really did take you that long to figure out my studio logo was two b's? Not that I'm laughing at you about it, but in a way it kinda hints at the essence of what I was going for with that--aside from utilising my initials: contained elegance.)

huh, yeah...shoot, I didn't realize the Hawks old logo wasn't Pacman or a hawk's beak until a little bit after they started using the current hawk (gimme a break, I was about 12 when I figured that out) :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived