Seahawks Jerseys

nwtrailtrekker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that 1st attracted me to being a Seahawks fan as a kid back in 1976 was the logo and colors. I do miss them. I do like the updated logo but it gets lost on the blue helmet. Needs to "pop out" more like on the old silver helmet. I very much hate the "all blue look" The shade of blue they went with was a poor choice. It does not photograph well. Color action photos in newpapers and magazine the uniform look purple----we are NOT PURPLE. Why can't we see them with the white pants at home as orginally intended ever once in a while at least ? Its gotten very old seeing the all blue ALL THE TIME.. For Christ sake, we have a possible 4 different uniform combos. If I had my way, burn the blue pants. All white on the road looks good, white pants with blue jerseys at home. Uniform needs contrast. Make home jerseys all slate blue and get rid of the dark navy sleeves. Silver helmets, white or silver pants.

Is that blue purple or grey? The new colours are terrible. Neon anything should never be used with any sports uniform. The same is true for shades of grey. Grey looks terrible as the main colour for sports uniforms especially in monochrome. They really did a diservice to the Hawks by ditching their old colours. They had a completely unique colour scheme in sports and should have kept it. I predict within 5 years the Hawks will return to their old colours.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Grey looks terrible as the main colour for sports uniforms especially in monochrome. They really did a diservice to the Hawks by ditching their old colours. They had a completely unique colour scheme in sports and should have kept it. I predict within 5 years the Hawks will return to their old colours.

I guess it's a good thing it's blue, not gray then.

And this look isn't unique? I haven't seen anyone else with this shade of blue before.

Actually like 'em both. Old Hawks looks was one of my all-time favorites, but with the new one, while I really don't like monochrome on any team, at least they didn't go crazy with the stripes on the legs and the sleeves, etc. (see Broncs, Falcons, Bengals [my team], Cardinals, etc.). Their stripes are still straight, they're not ridiculous looking--another nice set for me. The Seahawks have always looked good, IMHO.

Am I the only one that LOVES the monochromes?? There some of my favorite unis. I think the Navy on white looks terrible. I think a lot of teams look better with monochromes. Just my opinion.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

matt-hasselbeck.jpg

I dunno. There's not enough contrast. The slate blue jerseys with navy blue pants wouldn't look good to me.

was the image in your post supposed to be an example of navy and bluish grey? If yes, I'd like to see it. Its not showing up.

I'm sure that during the design process they probably tried that combo but I still think it would look better than what they have now.

As posted before, the slate blue does not photograph or reproduce well on TV. The color looks good if you are standing right up next to it on the sidelines, but at a distance or high in the stands it looks like sludge. Then add the same color blue pants with the blue jerseys......ARGGGGGGGG. Please wear white pant with them. Needs contrast.

Archived