Crazy Flyers Concept

zig

After reading this thead in sports logos I got inspired to make a Flyers jersey set based on the blue fashion uni. I made the jerseys and think that they are really cool looking.

Here are the jerseys. Photobucket messed them up a little even though I saved them as a .PNG

Tell me what you think but keep in mind that I'm only using these colors not the Flyers

flyerspngfinal2.png

flyerswierdaway.png

flyerswierdalt.png

heisnotbrianfellow.jpg

That's crazy!

As an fan of the PENGUINS in powder blue, I don't like this. It doesn't look bad, but it seems like a bit of a stretch.

The Rainbow Stars thank you your recognition and support.

Number 1, it's W-E-I-R-D, not W-I-E-R-D.

Number 2, it's been done before: PhiladelphiaFlyersAltBlue.jpg

Saw it in a display window of a sports goods store back in 97 or so. Never saw it again though.

That was his point.

Nice sig, BTW. :P

Saw it in a display window of a sports goods store back in 97 or so. Never saw it again though.

That was his point.

Nice sig, BTW. :P

thanks i didn't catch that also as Steiny said my point was to make a concept off that fashion jersey. If you click on the link and scroll down you'll see a flyers fan in that jersey. He'll stick out like a sore thumb

is Dean Smith in the house? :D

reminds me of all them Starter two-tone blue jerseys I saw in some magazine ads...I remember while on the sidelines during a game back in 98, I did a little crowdwatchin (I did more of that than actual playing as a freshman and sophomore), and saw this kid wearing the Avs version

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Something I noticed way back when these first came out is, these aren't really anything except an inversion of their (then) regular jerseys. Anyone else notice this?

Inversion.jpg

Something I noticed way back when these first came out is, these aren't really anything except an inversion of their (then) regular jerseys. Anyone else notice this?

Inversion.jpg

Interesting. Perhaps ther was a method to their madness. The blue version doesn't actually look that bad, but maybe it's subliminal. In the back of our heads it's the old orange jersey :P

After reading this thead in sports logos I got inspired to make a Flyers jersey set based on the blue fashion uni. I made the jerseys and think that they are really cool looking.

Here are the jerseys. Photobucket messed them up a little even though I saved them as a .PNG

Tell me what you think but keep in mind that I'm only using these colors not the Flyers

flyerspngfinal2.png

flyerswierdaway.png

flyerswierdalt.png

Sorry, but I think I out-crazied that a couple times a long time ago...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/maz...lersConcept.png

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/maz...ERSCONCEPT2.gif

oBIgzrL.png

flyerspngfinal2.png

flyerswierdaway.png

flyerswierdalt.png

Sorry, but I think I out-crazied that a couple times a long time ago...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/maz...lersConcept.png

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/maz...ERSCONCEPT2.gif

In terms of striping? Yes

In terms of colour choice? Not even close.

I like mine best ^_^

Took my own advice. Whipped up a few inverted jerseys from other teams! Here are a few of the "better" looking ones. Most of the others just look like :cursing:

KingsInvert.jpg

FlamesInvert.jpg

Bruins_Invert.jpg

Just messing around, no C&C needed...Discuss amongst yourself.

(I used Roger Clemente's jersey templates and the logos from Sportslogos.net)

Since someone asked... I have an image of all the NHL teams' jerseys I made, so here's the inversion. The flyers do look pretty nice in the light blue :P

Forgive the old Ducks and Sabres, I haven't updated the image yet. :)

JerseysInverted.jpg

Archived