Spelling Error Alert

DawgPacPBH

Michal Rozsival's name was misspelled on his jersey tonight during warmups, I didnt catch the back of his shirt during the game, so Im not sure if he changed jerseys.

I'd think with the arched letters it'd be difficult not to match it up...but it looks fine here which may mean someone screwed up before the sewing of the letters.

R-O-Z-S-I-V-A-L is correct

71799290BB008_PA_New_York_R100722_lower.jpg

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

You can tell that the A was cut to be the 2nd to last letter on that nameplate and the V was angled to be 3rd to last, but that they were just switched. When i was touring the Stars' complex, the equipment manager showed me how they customize a jersey as he was in the process of stitching up a jersey for a new call up. The sewing machine he used came in from the neck, so he was doing it upside down. I can see how it could be mixed up.

I only have one pic I took at the game where you can see the back of his jersey, but Rozsival is blurry. (Player in lower left corner.)

spellingerror.jpg

I thought for a sec 'Rangers' was spelt wrong lol, then i read what you wrote

mistake happen in cricket, Glenn McGrath had MCGarth on his shirt for a game or two

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

This reminds me of when the Aniheim Angels was mispelled Angees on one of the players jerseys

I only have one pic I took at the game where you can see the back of his jersey, but Rozsival is blurry. (Player in lower left corner.)

spellingerror.jpg

what's with the Flyers fan in the blue jersey

what's with the Flyers fan in the blue jersey

That's an old Starter fashion alternate. In fact, Starter experimented with black Flyers jerseys back when the Flyers' road sweater was orange. They made their black fashion alternates with orange numbers.

When the Flyers brought black sweaters to the ice and off of the "fashion" rack, they went with white numbers. Then the orange version of the Flyers template jersey was retired. Then a new jersey template debuted in orange with silver beveling on the Flyers logo.

And that's where we are today. What happens when this whole slim-fit jersey things goes down is anyone's guess.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I have a Brett Favre card where it's spelled F-A-R-V-E, as it's pronounced.

While on the subject of spelling, is it just me, or can nobody spell 'definitely' correctly? Where do they get an "a" in there?

Definately. Definate.

I have trouble with unnessesary(?)

Archived