Bengals orange 10/22

SgtCarp

This has probably been mentioned before, but the Bengals will be wearing orange today vs the Panthers. For the record, they also will be using orange Dec 10 vs Oakland. No word on which pants they will use.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Just like the whites they need to drop the white side stripe and fix the sleeves to where they are black tiger stripes on orange and these would be fine.

I would like to meet with the person who designed these because I would like to ask them where they saw a tiger that was black with orange stripes.

Just like the whites they need to drop the white side stripe and fix the sleeves to where they are black tiger stripes on orange and these would be fine.

I would like to meet with the person who designed these because I would like to ask them where they saw a tiger that was black with orange stripes.

I don't think it's that far off

Manchuriantig.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

your talking about something like this

chad.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

chad.png

That jersey is perfect.

chad.png

Yes, exactly. That's what they should wear.

Not only is the current stuff a bit wrong it is also terribly inconsistant when matched with the helmet.

The Cincinnati Pumpkin Tigers win again!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: drop the black shirt to alt status; THIS LOOK should be their primary. It looks worlds better than the balck version of the same.

INJECT SOME COLOR INTO THE NFL...STICK WITH THIS AS PRIMARY!

(And to whoever suggested this is the second coming of the Creamsicles..."would you like stripes with that?" Actually, I wouldn't mind it one singular bit.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived