cities that stadiums are located in

smith03

Does anyone know why CBS and Fox can correctly id that Texas Stadium is in Irving TX, or that Ralph Wilson Stadium is in Orchard Park NY or U of Phoenix Stadium is in Glendale AZ, but they can not correctly point out Dolphin Stadium is located in Miami Gardens and not Miami ?

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

I've never heard of Miami Gardens, FL. My guess is that Miami Gardens instead of Miami is splitting hairs and no one cares.

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My records show that Miami Gardens has only been around as a city since 2003. That might be part of the reason (before, Dolphin Stadium was in an unincorporated area.)

So I guess that's why the NFL is now referring all Super Bowls being played their as South Florida instead of Miami which they used to do.

I thought Dolphin Stadium was in Fort Launderdale not Miami to begin with could be Miami Garden is just a stadium area like Raljon Maryland was for FedEx Field.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Because nobody wants to admit they were actually in Miami Gardens. Easily, one of the worst areas in the county.

But the name sounds so nice and fresh. :D

Remember, New Jersey is the "Garden State". Buyer beware. :P

I now apologize to all New Jersey residents/natives on the board and my many friends who live in New Jersey.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived